EBOLA in Texas

How long should people be Quarantined for?

• Total voters
I just ordered 90 days water and food stuffs. 1500 rounds in my closet in case shit gets real. I'm prepped for the Ebola zombie invasion.

It doesn't need to go truly airborne....it can already be spread through saliva droplets drifting in the air (like sneezes and coughs).

ya just like in outbreak in that movie theatre where that spit floats thru the air and makes a 90 degree turn then hooks back to the left and in to a persons yawning mouth

some UN dude said ALTHOUGH EXTREMELY UNLIKELY it could go airborne at some point. Most media isn't putting the 'extremely unlikely' bit in their headlines

and i don't think its spread through 'air droplets' either. i read it was semen, blood, shit, piss, and vomit

It doesn't need to go truly airborne....it can already be spread through saliva droplets drifting in the air (like sneezes and coughs).

Yea spitting in someones mouth is always a possibility but being airborn and transmission through bodily fluid is the difference between getting a few ppl near you sick on an aircraft and getting the whole aircraft sick.

The new number is 100

and the UN thinks it has gone airborne

and we all know how much of a precedence you place on what the UN says.

How-To-Cure-Panic-Attacks-Without-Medication1.jpg

100/x

I know conservatives aren't much on arithmetic, but surely there is one among you that can simplify a fraction.

one?

Back