Anti-Semitism in 2022

you don't seem to think that it's a problem when it's white males though, only when it's jews. is that correct?

i didn't say that, did i?

why are you trying to put words in my mouth or pretend to know what i think, pedo?

you don't see a problem with a certain race/demographic of people being extremely overrepresented in a society?

In any other conversation you complain about woke representation nonsense as being "the real racism". Normally you'd be saying ppl should be judged on merit and that's why white males are over represented in power.

Suddenly you've reversed direction.

I cannot find anything in the New Testament where the God of the Abraham changed his mind with the People's Front of Judea and created a covenant with Judaean People's Front made up of Christians of a certain race.

Any help on that would be great.

The only people we hate more than the Romans are the fucking Judean People's Front.

Splitters!

Jews are 2% of the US population.

rVqtygo.jpg

I'm no mathematician, but last time I checked 3/9 was not 31.3%

In any other conversation you complain about woke representation nonsense as being "the real racism". Normally you'd be saying ppl should be judged on merit and that's why white males are over represented in power.

Suddenly you've reversed direction.

white males are "over represented in power" because they get the job done consistently.

Look around at the countries of the world, how many countries do you see that were founded, developed and run for substantial amounts of time by brown people do you see that are successful? Countries that elect a woman or a minority for the most part, usually regret that decision

I didn't say you said it, did I? I asked if that's what you think.

Is it what you think?

no

and furthermore, i'd like you to point out where i've EVER said that it's better when white people overrepresent society. i'll wait.

no

and furthermore, i'd like you to point out where i've EVER said that it's better when white people overrepresent society. i'll wait.
I never said you said that either, but since you brought it up: do you think it's a problem if white males are overrepresented in positions of power?

no

Well, if you look at OUR government, There is over representation and it is not white. Not saying good or bad but it has almost become a checklist making sure it is a female/minority.

There are cities in CA who are BOASTING they have replaced any/all white owned contractor companies. (Santa Clara) because they have put in power white hating blacks and Hispanics.

maybe off topic but that is a big part of OUR society considering the biggest employer in the WORLD is the US Government.

I never said you said that either, but since you brought it up: do you think it's a problem if white males are overrepresented in positions of power?

maybe, yes.

now your turn.

1. do you think it's a problem if white males are overrepresented in positions of power?

2. do you think it's a problem if jews currently are overrepresented in positions of power?

do you think it's a problem if white males are overrepresented in positions of power?
In China, yes.
In India, yes.
In Japan, yes.
In Africa, yes.
In Guatemala yes.
In Europe, no.
In the USA, no.
In Australia, no.

Back