Anti-Semitism in 2022

u fking Whyte Bois stealing everything, u even gotta b all "me too!" when it comes to the alphabet like as if ur a white girl lying about rape bc she can't bear the shame of having burned the coal

Look at who commits the most suicides
straight white males.

Who has the most divorces
straight white males.

Who is responsible for every wrong ever done anyone that isn't a white male?
straight white males.

Watch a couple hours of TV, the butt off every joke in commercials..
straight white males.

Women are believed even if they hint at any kind of rape or sexual assault. Do you know who isnt?
straight white males.

Everything you hear every minority or gender bitch about their predecessors being exposed to decades ago is pretty much what white males go through right now, but its ok, because they are straight white males.

white ppl do have it hard, it's just that whites kick so much ass they're able 2 overcome the hardship and still be a big old #2 behind the dirty jew in the master race socioeconomic olympics

chinamen don't count b/c they're space bugs but if they counted they would probly be living up 2 their bug-like reputation and nipping away (lol nip get it) @ whiteboi's heels

poor asian ppl, they have it so hard lmao

AP_Newton-Asian-Americans-1600x900.jpg

lol so much asian fragility

poor asian ppl, they have it so hard lmao

lol so much asian fragility

The city where I live has a large asian population and it's amazing how many of these people have masks on while walking their dogs, riding bicycles, or raking the leaves in their yard. I guess it's this weird group think thing, they are literally the only people wearing masks indoors or out. It's just fucking weird at this point.

The city where I live has a large asian population and it's amazing how many of these people have masks on while walking their dogs, riding bicycles, or raking the leaves in their yard. I guess it's this weird group think thing, they are literally the only people wearing masks indoors or out. It's just fucking weird at this point.

cultures, u seem shocked by

Back