Alec Baldwin just killed someone

g5ELrl5.jpg

Alex Baldwin likely to face charges in shooting death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins
Alec Baldwin is likely to be charged for shooting and killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of his low budget movie Rust in Bonanza City, New Mexico on October 21, 2021.

The Daily Mail reports that Santa Fe District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies submitted a letter on August 30 to the New Mexico financial board, asking for funding to indict four defendants and that it was recently approved. In the letter Carmack-Altwie wrote, "One of the possible defendants is well known movie actor Alec Baldwin."

Carmack-Altwie asked for $635,000 to prosecute and said that murder charges were on the table along with other weapons related offenses. She said that a "final piece of evidence" was Baldwin's phone, as authorities were waiting results from its analysis.
[...]

lmao fking albert baldwin

"hey here's a pic of how great this lady looks 1 year after i shot her! she's fine, nothing to see here!"

aha! so his phone is the culprit that killed her...
or wait, he's going to be charged because he wasn't sensitive enough?
ya'll better practice your crying skills if you gonna do the crime
It's the only way to get off nowaday

"I want to make sure that I don't come across like I'm the victim, because we have two victims here. All of what happened that day leading up to this event was precipitated on one idea, and that idea is that Halyna and I had something profound in common," he added, "that is we both assumed the gun was empty, other than those dummy rounds."

I'm not an actor but, I'm pretty sure that's a good excuse
But all you masculine deer hunting animals may disagree

He's worth about $60 million. If I crossed 5 million and was in the spotlight I'd be engaging a media consultancy to write shit like that for me..

just like he has.

Back