Alec Baldwin just killed someone

FBI forensic report concludes Alec Baldwin pulled trigger on set: report | Fox News

A new discovery has been made in the fatal "Rust" shooting involving Alec Baldwin.

According to ABC News, which obtained a copy of the FBI's forensic report, the gun used on the New Mexico movie set could not have been fired without the trigger being pulled.

The FBI conducted an accidental discharge test and determined the gun used in the fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins "could not be made to fire without a pull of the trigger," the report stated, according to the outlet.

Not according to https://www.alecbaldwin.com/

This just in - to fire a gun you have work it exactly how it's designed to work.

Next up we have some exciting news for bin owners about what to do with all that trash.

This just in - to fire a gun you have work it exactly how it's designed to work.

Next up we have some exciting news for bin owners about what to do with all that trash.

Not really. There are plenty of cases of firearms that go off, generally by poor design or wear and tear on the internals making everything kind of sloppy. Just a couple years ago, Sig Sauer had a recall on an entire line because shitty engineering made it possible for them to go off if dropped the right way.

I've seen old double barrel shotguns go off when they are loaded and then closed. One of the many reasons why the first rule of guns is to not point it at anything you don't intend to shoot

It would be funny if the FBI had the gun in a vise on a test range with CCTV footage spanning several months of the gun just sitting there not firing itself. "FBI concludes after 3000 hours of constant observation that someone had to have pulled the trigger."

Someone make this gif
pztshc1p_o.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just wondering why they are even using a live gun at this point. I mean its completely possible to make a very passible looking pistol out of plastic or rubber, add sounds and cgi in the muzzle flash, so why still use live guns

I'm just wondering why they are even using a live gun at this point. I mean its completely possible to make a very passible looking pistol out of plastic or rubber, add sounds and cgi in the muzzle flash, so why still use live guns
We've been over this.

It's costly and difficult to make it look real. It's not a glaring issue for a death to occur in millions of different movie scenes involving guns.

We've been over this.

It's costly and difficult to make it look real. It's not a glaring issue for a death to occur in millions of different movie scenes involving guns.

No its not.

1050_Replica_Phyton_Revolver_1955_Gun_B_540x.jpg

This classic police style high power magnum features include a 6” barrel, swing out six shot cylinder and working double action.

$89

38-245-Bruni-38-Revolver-3-inch-Barrel-Nickel-Finish-B_1024x1024@2x.jpg

$99

Both are metal, right weight, finish, function. and in a movie nobody would know the difference

I'm surprised there isn't a cottage industry of replica weapon manufacturers that exist solely to provide firearms to tv & film productions.

edit:

making custom one off period correct firearms should be relatively simple and very profitable

juggs get on it

Was the film crew shooting (pardon the pun) while Alexc was holding the gun and pointing it at said female?

Kickback is the hardest to simulate. Anyone with half a brain can tell the difference.

Back