Adventures in Sudan (update)

He probably decided to stay to make sure he gets paid. Miserly bastard. Met some guy who he paid to let him stay at his place. The dude's home doesn't have internet. So, minge took the BBC for a few days and will try to get his pay and head for the islands to lose it. Bet the wife is happy about all this.

His wife is an attorney I really doubt she gives a fuck about his 50k Sudan trip.

attorneys are like accountants with added legal clout

they will make sure they gouge every single cent owing before leaving the carcase

This might be the longest stretch mitch has gone without posting while not banned. Hope it's just cause there's no internet.

i hope he's gone forever. Then, maybe, people can finally have discussion threads that don't end up being focused on him.

We might need to do a little Sudanese Love Chanting to help with this.

OK. Here's how this goes. When I sing "Owah", you sing back "Owah".
When I sing "Tattwah", you sing back "Tattwah".
When I sing "Tyam", you sing "Tyam". When we get going, you sing it faster and faster all by yourself.

Ready?

Last edited:
This might be the longest stretch mitch has gone without posting while not banned. Hope it's just cause there's no internet.

Well, do we need to start figuring out how to contact the hotel and start asking about him? Or figuring out how to contact his wife? TW is pretty good about this shizz.

The board should have records of his connectivity from the hotel. So, you can tell if is lurking to play a joke or if he hasn't connected at all from that IP again.

Pretty soon we may have to mount a Gabby Petito style search party. Instead of The Dog we can get Ron Howard.

I am not going to write little Mitchell off for at least another 30 days. If we don't hear from that ginger minge in another 30 days then -

Either
1) We are being pranked/punked
or
2) Mitch lives on in a rich Jew's body

Vegas says:

minge pops up on Halloween (Oct 31st) before Nov 1st, 2021 UTC-07:00 with a good story and a 7 day spread: +7d -300

minge never posts again: +50

OK so here's the plot twist. Vegas can wait until next year, plan B for this year, no Visa needed....

Caribbean Poker Party - Overview - partypoker LIVE

That thing starts on Nov 11th.....

Caribbean Poker Party

11th - 21st Nov 2021
F.A.Q. | Terms & Conditions | Event Rules
Add to Calendar

Overview
Venue

CPP is back for 2021!

Join us in November 2021 as the long awaited Caribbean Poker Party returns to the Bahamas. The tournament will take place at Baha Mar Resort which will provide a beautiful backdrop to the festival as usual.

As always, the festival will boast a full schedule including a huge main event, high roller tournaments and plenty of side events for everyone. Keep an eye on the schedule tab for more information as the full CPP 2021 schedule is confirmed.

The Caribbean Poker Party really is a ‘once in a lifetime’ event for many players and we want to give as many players as possible a chance to travel to the Bahamas and partake in this unforgettable experience alongside numerous poker legends. Therefore, satellites will be running throughout the year on partypoker giving our players the opportunity to get themselves to the Bahamas for much less.

he's fine. i did some internet research and found him. he's flown back to the UAE.

Last edited:
Back