2019-nCoV

:lol:

man this is gold

got some links?
shit i saw the laminate thing this am but this gem dropped today. Dont forget to wear your religious garb to demonstrate your modesty.

E1Xnb7WVEAA4GW5

I took sooooo many hr classes in school and soooooooo didnt want that to be my life. Its….an interesting aspect of business and management but…99.9% of your time is probably spent doing absolutely nothing of value.

I took sooooo many hr classes in school and soooooooo didnt want that to be my life. Its….an interesting aspect of business and management but…99.9% of your time is probably spent doing absolutely nothing of value.

Curious what those classes taught about...In theory HR should be stewards for all employees in the company regardless of rank.

Curious what those classes taught about...In theory HR should be stewards for all employees in the company regardless of rank.
industrial relations can be pretty interesting. The organizational behaviour stuff is neat too; looking at culture and motivation and how to manage in general.

Unless you think about these larger more complex questions as maybe a consultant youre just basically a paperweight.

lmfao

HR = you are a resource to be exploited that happens to be human

they are not on your side

PROVE ME WRONG

Last edited:
I had fun triggering HR which is not that hard to do but you have to be tactful to not get in hot doo doo.

I had a guy who worked for me who was Hispanic and his name was missing on that retarded Sexual Harassment training schedule. So I talked him into going in there asking if he was dropped from the course because he was Hispanic... (hilarity ensued) I still got in trouble but was worth it.

the stated purpose is to keep the humans in line

if you for once think they're on your side you're nuts

oh ya We're confident

can anyone look up the long term consequences of this vaccine?
How about the studies done on vaccinating pregnant women?
Children? Wat? No FDA approval? But you trust President Trump right?
He's told you all to get it.

Going to smile at people and pat my right arm...
I can lie with the best of them

Last edited:
Hope they release that sweet N95 from Razer soon.

That's some sweet Portland pussy magnet shit right there.
iu

iu

Back