diablo 3

wow those look awesome

in diablo 1 i remember getting super excited the first time i got the armor type that actually changed your appearance. scale or plate armor?

is there a way to gift a keycode through the blizzard store for digital download?

No.

I tried looking for ways to do this, but there is no way for D3 just yet. D3 sells for USD$59.99 for US battle.net accounts, but $89.99 Singapore Dollars for Singapore accounts. This is retarded as the exchange rate now is like 1.25.

I have a US account, but I'm trying to help a few friends save a few dollars.

Last edited:
so i guess you can just buy a physical copy and then give them the key and they can stick it into their battlenet account?

wat exactly does the authenticator do

i havent been prompted by it or nething in any game or some such

wat exactly does the authenticator do

i havent been prompted by it or nething in any game or some such

You buy the authenticator or get the app. It will have a serial code or something. On account management or whatever go to link authenticator to my account. Every time you hit the button on the authenticator it gives you a new code that is active for a short time. When you log in to a battle.net game, it will prompt you to input the code. Generate a new one and put it in.

It allows you to secure your account by adding an additional password that is good for one use, is time sensitive, and that you don't know until you generate a new one. Helps for people who insist on using the same password for every account they have.

ok i dl'd the authenticator for my phone

c00

works better/makes more sense than call-in

also y does diablo 2 not use an authenticator

holy fuk it needs 2 my shit got hacked in like 30 seconds

jer i doubt ur key got hacked ppl just probably been using it due to key gens and such

or if u bought ur key online rather than that is 1 from blizzard

Back