Anti-Semitism in 2022

i like all my fav posters including reggs, uno, and amram they all bring the most special content to the board

I read reggs posts. He's one of the few here actually contributing original content.

Don't be afraid falcuck.

Do you at least read them with built in irony since he's a certified moron reposting shit from his other stupid shit forums

The Jew stuff is super interesting too. Especially how immediately offended everyone gets when the narrative is even slightly questioned for its accuracy :lol:

In that regard he gets an A+ WOULD READ AGAIN review every time

carl and :jasin: get paid by soros to shit post and battle reggs and severed

it's a cultivated repetitive screeching

yeaHERD

i think for '23, the docker crew should commit to posting more Real Content™

this place will be boomin'

The Jew stuff is super interesting too. Especially how immediately offended everyone gets when the narrative is even slightly questioned for its accuracy :lol:

In that regard he gets an A+ WOULD READ AGAIN review every time

Fal's head explodes at it and I'm not even sure he knows why

I'm pretty sure the docker crew
are heading into boomer territory now
it happens to everyone

ok lets watch his head explode again

yo fal

holohoax wasn't 6 million dead jews

it was 5,999,900

Guys, Kanye West is on TimCast and keeps talking about jews! Tim is antsy. Milo and Fuentes are there but not saying much. Kanye brings up his MK Ultra trainer.

Luke, who is totally aware of the jew, was quick to add facts about the jewish trainer who threatened to have him hospitalized again.

EDIT: Good lord, Tim was a total drama queen. He was just oozing fear. Kanye walked out.

That's what President Trump would like to know..
Too bad he doesn't have a staff that informs him

Back