Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

the only one denying the holocaust in here is cael.

psh, they were just slaves is all. :shrug:

the only person I have seen deny the Holocaust was absent...but he gets a pass because he screeches about Trump.

A real oddity. Hates Jews and Blacks. Supports Jews and Blacks when it comes to politics.

As with most people who do focus on the Holocaust, they skip the larger atrocities in history such as Stalin's or Mao's 'cleansing'.

I guess its ok just depends on who it happens to.

Absent hates America. Once you understand this you will understand his seemingly hypocritical political view.

the only person I have seen deny the Holocaust was absent...but he gets a pass because he screeches about Trump.

A real oddity. Hates Jews and Blacks. Supports Jews and Blacks when it comes to politics.

As with most people who do focus on the Holocaust, they skip the larger atrocities in history such as Stalin's or Mao's 'cleansing'.

I guess its ok just depends on who it happens to.

Validuz and reggs both deny the Holocaust

‘Are you kidding me?’: Biden-appointed judge torches DOJ for blowing off Hunter Biden-related subpoenas from House GOP

A federal judge tore into the Justice Department on Friday for blowing off Hunter Biden-related subpoenas issued in the impeachment probe of his father, President Joe Biden, pointing out that a former aide to Donald Trump is sitting in prison for similar defiance of Congress.

“There’s a person in jail right now because you all brought a criminal lawsuit against him because he did not appear for a House subpoena,” Reyes said, referring to the recent imprisonment of Peter Navarro, a former Trump trade adviser, for defying a subpoena from the Jan. 6 select committee. “And now you guys are flouting those subpoenas. … And you don’t have to show up?”

leftists smh

Back