Steam deck

I got mine a couple months ago. It mostly just sits in the living room. The games I've been playing lately aren't on steam. It's okay if you have the time for it.

It does seem like a waste of money.

I have a pc, ps5, nvidia thing

Actually I have most consoles; I wish I didn't suck at fps' on controllers

Part of me got it because I got on the list end of July 2021 and didn't get my turn to purchase until 380 days later. I had waited so long I felt I was giving up something if I passed on it. I think if I knew it was 2 only a month wait, I would have had second thoughts. I knew I didn't have the time to really take advantage of it.

I have a 512GB unopened in a box that I ordered on day one.
I might get around to opening it at some point.

I'd have to agree. Unless, of course, I was a traveling salesman or something equally as shitty where I spent most of my nights in hotel rooms.

Or just get one of these
Amazon.com : GPD Win Max 2 [AMD Ryzen 7 6800U-32GB RAM] 10.1 Inches Mini Handheld Win 11 PC Video Game Console Gameplayer 1920X1200 Touchscreen Laptop Tablet PC 1TB M.2 SSD Storage : Electronics
61udDkY+wML._AC_SL1000_.jpg

I'm super excited waiting for mine to arrive. I paid extra to jump the waiting list and oh my god I literally can't wait, sitting on the doorstep every morning waiting for the delivery guy to show up, I'm gonna give him such a big hug and a massive tip and then rip the packaging op....oh hang on I'm an adult.

Back