Steam deck

y wasnt laurie a gamer
She was too busy following Jesus and being a Narcissist. The N64 was there when Ashley was a little kid growing up with her friends over. She never had any desire to play it. Didn't care for the phone games either, but she had a bible app.

The current GF plays Galaxy Attack Alien Shooter and Lilly's Garden on her phone, grinding away to get stuff. I also play Galaxy Attack but lately we're at a point in the game where we can't go farther because the levels are so hard. The ads are getting ridiculous with the amount of time it takes to play and the wait time between each ad.

Last edited:
it cant be all her fault tho i mean i bet she has hobbies other than religion that ur leaving out

like music or watever

it cant be all her fault tho i mean i bet she has hobbies other than religion that ur leaving out

like music or watever
We did play tennis together back in the day. Bought her a $500 Ovation acoustic guitar, she took some lessons then quit, eventually gave it away to some church people.

Her main hobby was religion, going to church every Wednesday and Sunday. She would volunteer her time for the church, even worked at a foster care facility. Her other job was taking care of old people in the neighborhood.

Then there was the lab, it was like a child to her. Preparing food every week, going to dog parks, and vacations with pet friendly hotels.

There was always a major house project going on. The problem, as time went on she wasn't fun to be around because of the Narcissism. I would go on roller coaster and ski trips by myself.

Back to Steam Deck news. Looks like a new game is coming out. Don't think it can be a shooter because a mouse and keyboard is needed. But hopefully it's something fun that uses all the deck controls. With most Nintendo games, it's the left joystick, 4 buttons, shoulder buttons, and triggers. The D-pad and 4 buttons under the deck are not being used that much unless you map keys to them for short cuts.

Yep, this is me playing N64 games, but I am playing OW2 on it with the keyboard and mouse.
5kfmalflqiu91.jpg

Last edited:
Back