[poll] is tribalwar getting more boring or am I just getting lazier

I am posting this information for the benefit anyone who isn't stuck in a beta circle of life like Falhawk and others

women are never attracted to men who can "support themselves" or the "woman"

they will of course settle for these men when all other options run out in life, like dating a rockstar or a millionaire CEO, but women are never attracted to this

because let's face it, there's nothing attractive about being a boring, typical, everyday person who pays his bills and makes his mortgage payments on time

no woman grows up in today's world thinking, man, one day I really want to settle down with a typical average joe with almost no exciting qualities whatsoever because god damn that makes me hot

of course they all convince these men they're "attracted" to them just to keep things civil, and that's where sad neckbeards like Falhawk get the unfortunate and inaccurate idea that their 9-5 job and fact they own a cottage somewhere somehow attracts them to their wife and/or girlfriend who usually ends up fucking somebody else, for example, the mailman

Wow, I don't think you've even ever met a "woman." You certainly don't know the first thing about them.

so what you're saying basically is that all women are cheating lying whores.

i read ya.

most women are cheating lying whores

but that has nothing to do with this

this is about middle class salaried neckbeards who own a year old Honda and work 9-5 thinking they're somehow "attractive" to women

this is about divorce rates hovering at 50% and infidelity at an all time high because society has taught people, and in this case, women, to expect more out of life than an average life with an average guy

and you can't really blame them

no red blooded man grows up thinking his life goal is to settle down with a chubby, 6/10 cashier girl either

of course the natural extension to this is that sad nerdgins like Falhawk come in here and try to e-battle with ballers like myself by tossing out things like "I own property" and "I have a job and pay my bills"

because whichever ugly whore of a hogbeast he's with now has convinced him that these things are somehow attractive to her

versus actual attractive things like being good looking, or interesting or fun

obibuns girlfriend is so attractive he cant even look at her, she has to be thousands of miles away at all times

of course the natural extension to this is that sad nerdgins like Falhawk come in here and try to e-battle with ballers like myself by tossing out things like "I own property" and "I have a job and pay my bills"

because whichever ugly whore of a hogbeast he's with now has convinced him that these things are somehow attractive to her

versus actual attractive things like being good looking, or interesting or fun

A very high number of "middle class salaried neckbeards" are dating girls just as hot if not hotter than that pear girl you keep posting pics of. This makes you better how?

wow

women are simple, all they want is to be protected.

you know nothing.

no

women want to get fucked by a muscly tattooed rockstar backstage at a rock concert

or on top of a mountain by a guy who climbed all the way up just to fuck them

women want adventure and excitement and interesting stories and fun times, ragged ass spontaneous sex and completely implausible situations. not a financial security net. hollywood is not currently putting out romcoms about guys who are boring and financially secure, and they're not doing that for a reason

women only fall into "want to be protected" mode when they realize their lives are more or less over, they're getting older, less attractive, and it's time to find a safe guy and settle before they lose it all

anyone who isn't a beta neckbeard loser knows this automatically

in other words, nothing about being financially stable, holding down a 9-5 job or "owning property" attracts you whatsoever to a woman and the sooner you realize it the less likely you are to get fucked over by a cheating whore later in life and sooner you are to stop acting like a clueless mouthbreather on tribalwar.com/forums

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think 90% of this forum is beta hapless socially awkward nerds with no concept of life or attraction outside of what the one girlfriend they've had in their entire life has told them

oh wait nevermind I've always thought that

Back