say I funded a team to build a new tribes - who would you put on the dev team?

I would like to sign up to be responsible for bringing the code to Mordor and dropping it in Mount Doom to facilitate the release of vaporware. References include a few midgets and a gray bearded creep who thinks he's a wizard.

I would like to sign up to be responsible for bringing the code to Mordor and dropping it in Mount Doom to facilitate the release of vaporware. References include a few midgets and a gray bearded creep who thinks he's a wizard.

What would be your desired salary?

Spry
BadMoFo
hfingers
Morbid
Sp!nfusor Salad
Gabe

If they are available, can you ask them to chime in, if you think that they might be interested?

I would put anyone on the team that would instead of trying to make a totally new game with their own unique spin on it in an attempt to redefine things, would stick to the basics and actually make Tribes.

After scanning the entire world for such an individual, I see none of them.

Therefore my Tribes development team would have nobody on it.

pking is right. why the fuck has every new tribes tried to reinvent the wheel. they all fail. stop fukin with something that works.

We still play tribes daily. When T2 came out it was dead in like a year or two. Yet people still played tribe. On and on the same thing has happened over and over. The only reason any of those new tribe games sold any copys is because people expected to have something like the original. I know most of us forced ourselves to play these new games but when it just got to be to boring we gave up.

Squash the grudges and get andrew back

he's a stem pro that thinks contrails are made by pilots turning on smoke

I'm just surprised that Vanster who preached egalitee and judging people for who they are, not where they came from, summarily dismisses cael cause cael hasn't participated much, or isn't well known, or cael isn't cool.

It was really disappointing reading this from a well know liberal and humanitarian. When did Vanster become a pos hypocrite?

Back