Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

I'm not sure how she keeps getting elected. My best guess is that Wyomingites see the (R) and vote for her. (We're not a very bright state.)

Voters are typically resistant to change, she had name recognition, and it's especially hard to challenge legacy members with money and power behind them. Basically once you're in, you're in, unless you're in a handful of swing districts or do something monstrously stupid.

Voters are typically resistant to change, she had name recognition, and it's especially hard to challenge legacy members with money and power behind them. Basically once you're in, you're in, unless you're in a handful of swing districts or do something monstrously stupid.

Name recognition, certainly. Democrats and Republicans alike are aware that her Dad and Donald Rumsfeld ran the country for 8 years, and I guess that's part of it. She IS pretty conservative, it's just the Trump hate that doesn't match with the rest.

Name recognition, certainly. Democrats and Republicans alike are aware that her Dad and Donald Rumsfeld ran the country for 8 years, and I guess that's part of it. She IS pretty conservative, it's just the Trump hate that doesn't match with the rest.

He messed with her pocketbook.

the way trump shat on the bush’s, cheneys and mccains was some of the funniest stuff he did

up there with accusing ted cruzs dad of murdering jfk and having him later kiss his ass lol

The One Thing I want the Federal government to do is National Defense of our borders...
Employ the Fool
And blow his shit up every 4th of july
when we don't use them
So he can continue to make more

the way trump shat on the bush’s, cheneys and mccains was some of the funniest stuff he did

up there with accusing ted cruzs dad of murdering jfk and having him later kiss his ass lol

Neither Dimorat nor RINO
I would not at all be surprised to see President Trump bring in JFK as vice or part of a team. I've voted most of my lifetime but only one candidate I voted for became President, Obama. yaaaaa voted for him once

after that back to third party that promised end to endless wars

Until President Trump!
And the Globalist Deep State & Useful Vindsters took that away from me.

I don't know what to say
But since this makes as much sense as ByeDone being President...
The Rise of Latino White Supremacy
At a time of rising racial violence, Latinos are potential perpetrators and potential victims.
By Geraldo Cadava

May 30, 2023

logo.svg

Back