Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

I may even put a campaign sign in my yard.

that is some of the tackiest white ppl shit u can do, bruh

I've done it before.

236633306_10159731606269267_5080094873062880971_n.jpg

Don't push me, motherfuckers.

Yes...even though for 4 years the left tried to find something legitimate to impeach trump on until they finally had to make something up, and biden is literally on video, and there is a mountain of verified evidence of his impeachable acts...pointing it out is batshit

Utterly batshit.

YES

unless you are one of those loons who think that securing the border is a requirement. I mean, if you do, and you think the president is responsible for securing the border and following the constitution and our federal laws on immigration. Letting your DHS secretary fail...and also letting them collaborate with Mexico on getting illegals across the border...is a horrible way to do your job...but is it impeachable?

I mean...ignoring federal laws and actively working to defeat any border security surely isn't as bad as what Trump did.

right?

Say what you will about MTG but she is the only Republican in Congress who has the guts to file articles of impeachment against Biden

The rest just sit there twiddling their thumbs or flapping their gums

Fair enough but if I was a Republican I would file articles of impeachment every single day 5 times per day and never stop

That is how you should all behave, instead they just sit around all day sleeping

So true, if Biden can do the job sleeping all day when he can’t even talk, a dog will be able to do the job no problem.

The office of the President is a dog and pony show after all

Nobody actually does anything in our entire government

both sides have the singular job of making the other side look bad. The U.S. government is corrupt as fuck and caught up in perpetual game of 'gotcha' with the other political parties and thats what all their attention is focused on

So true, if Biden can do the job sleeping all day when he can’t even talk, a dog will be able to do the job no problem.

The office of the President is a dog and pony show after all

Nobody actually does anything in our entire government

Nothing but try to stay in power and suck monies out of the system.

Back