The FBI, CIA, DOJ... ARE CORRUPT

.In our deposition of FBI agent Elvis Chan on Tuesday, we found that the FBI plays a big role in working with social media companies to censor speech - from weekly meetings with social media companies ahead of the 2020 election to asks for account takedowns.

Chan stated that the FBI regularly sent social media companies lists of URLs and social media accounts that should be taken down because they were disinformation from “malign foreign influence operations.” The FBI then inquired whether the platforms have taken down the content.

Last edited:
:rofl: "Elvis Chan"

i got a new name 4 my next sports game character

this dood's gonna b so fun 2 make in player creator

The United States has been taken over in a coup by the D.C. Administrative Overstate fueled by an alliance of Globalist money and useful idiots like ByeDone.
The FBI knew about and had in their possession Hunter's laptop before Trump's first bullshit impeachment. The FBI are traitors to the United States.

...The agent claimed that disclosure of the records would harm an FBI investigation into the allegations that Russians had hacked into U.S. systems.
The FBI now wants the court to agree to keep the new records shielded from Brian Huddleston, a Texas resident who filed a lawsuit against the bureau over its ignoring a Freedom of Information request for records on Rich.
Bureau officials initially claimed in sworn statements that the FBI had searched for records on Rich but did not locate any.
In 2020, for the first time, the FBI admitted it had files from a computer belonging to Rich. Some of those files were then released to Huddleston and made public, including documents that appear to suggest that someone could have paid for his death.
The FBI has said it has images from a second computer owned by Rich, which the bureau described as Rich’s personal laptop. A federal judge in September ordered the bureau to hand the images over to Huddleston, finding that the bureau improperly withheld them....
The bureau is fighting against the release of the images of Rich’s personal laptop and the work laptop, which it says is being held in an FBI evidence room.

of course they are
russiarussiarussia

the fbi and cia all hate black people and conspired to keep them impoverished and seek to uphold white america's colonial-like control, both domestically and abroad!!

except between 2015 and now

now they are cool and trump sux lul

wweeelllll there may all be something to that
but ya
Defund The FED
i think we can unify around that

Rudy did a very good job detailing all the dick pics for cael here
although sweaty hair dye was still running down his face
he managed to mumble through and give a very credible timeline
of all the whores Hunter was with and I think one of the most exacting analysis of his cock (i won't spoil the vid, but not just length, also circumference and weight)

I hope it meets all your MSM expectations you've been told to expect

Rudy did a very good job detailing all the dick pics for cael here
although sweaty hair dye was still running down his face
he managed to mumble through and give a very credible timeline
of all the whores Hunter was with and I think one of the most exacting analysis of his cock (i won't spoil the vid, but not just length, also circumference and weight)

I hope it meets all your MSM expectations you've been told to expect

take your meds senile old man

Last edited:
Take Your Ban You fucking asswipe
see I haven't forgotten
Want me to remember some old
really old old
Tw lore ?

giphy.gif

you guys are projecting your pharmaceutical fantasies on me
we know who the real druggie generation is
you pill poppers