gas at $2.75, oil prices falling, and america producing more oil than anyone else

lol, people are not buying the Tesla because it is cheap to run. The Batteries alone negate any possible savings you thought you might gain. What do you suppose replacing them cost? How long do you think they are good for? 5 years? 10?

interesting theories as to why this is happening

some saying global economic slow down (global recession incoming?)

others saying Libya flooding the market so much that OPEC + Saudi are going to need to throttle back soon (supply vs. demand).

Libya

others predicting this is an orchestrated economic fuck you to nations like Iran and Russia. One that, even if it wasn't planned, is certainly hurting them right now.

Is the Russian economy on the verge of collapse?

Personally, I have no idea

- There is relative calm in the geopolitical landscape.
- Libya's surprisingly strong production was not priced into the market
- Iraq/Kurdistan are showing signs of stronger production at very low marginal costs
- Rather than cutting supply to prop up prices as before, some OPEC members are instead just trying to under bid each other for China's business
- Global oil production efficiencies are as high as they have ever been

The metric I've heard is that for every Million barrels of excess daily production the price drops ~ $10

Yep if anything Obama has been the biggest hinderance on this. Hipster faggots (goshin) will not believe it.

dear rayn

your shit site hacked my appstore again and tried to get me to buy cookie jam app

why is this the only shit site that hax my app store

thanks obama

oil falling to $80, america producing barrels for $76

:flag:

Current at time of posting.

2ywffgm.jpg

some saying global economic slow down (global recession incoming?)

It's been a Global Recession for some time. The whole "Recovery" bullshit farce is becoming hard to hide now. The economic bubble is about to go

3673992165_4b0499e39f_z.jpg

Last edited:
lol, people are not buying the Tesla because it is cheap to run. The Batteries alone negate any possible savings you thought you might gain. What do you suppose replacing them cost? How long do you think they are good for? 5 years? 10?

edit: researched further

its 8-12k, 8 years.

Last edited:
Under warranty, otherwise it's $30,000 unless you do the prepaid option for $12,000.

ya except you pay 30k a month in rent or something ludicrous, I'd rather pay that "30%" on $3 then the fucking 1000% you pay on rent.

Back