49" monitors. worth it?

Went to Costco and looked at Monitors. They have this LG 32" monitor for $299, and Amazon is selling it for $239 as renewed.
Amazon.com: LG 32GN63T-B 32 Ultragear QHD 165Hz HDR10 Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatibility and AMD FreeSync Premium (Renewed) : Electronics

They have this 35" Ultrawide for $449 that Amazon is selling for $538.
Amazon.com: LG 35WN65C-B 35 Curved UltraWide QHD HDR Monitor with FreeSync : Electronics
Specs aren't that great at 100hz, but I like that way it looks in terms of the screen size.

Last edited:
The 32 is the same as mine. Makes my six foot desk look tiny.
Current iteration.
KVM switch for the laptop, mouse and keyboard, removed second keyboard.

Removed 3rd monitor, new 32 inch LG Ultragear 1440p primary, moved 27 inch Asus to second computer.

OCYGsSB.jpg

Still no cable management.

Right, I was thinking of you while I was in the store. Build a bigger desk. You want a corner unit with a table going down each wall. Then you can eventually get a big curved monitor. You could build it yourself. Put a table on each wall, then a square piece in the middle and cut a 45 degree angle between the two tables so you are facing into the corner.

Qck mousepad in 22 :picard:

Zowie/intellimouse in 22 :srsly:

crappy mechanical keyboard ? w/ mediocre switches :Hmm:

Time 2 get new gear plas lmk if you need help

Ya'll are as ornery as two 80 year old Jewish men playing chess in Central Park on a 95 degree day.

Back