49" monitors. worth it?

grandpa's shook lmfao Joop

don't make the dude reeeeee he'll start googling your username

he's creepy af tbch :Hmm:

Bigger is better. Just get the flat 32 inch LG, you have more than enough desk space.

I reuploaded that pic to imgur.com (free image host btw)
You must have hotlinking turned off.
Thanks. I'll have to check the image host setting on my account.

Flat panel? What about curved? Going back to this monitor.
Amazon.com: LG 34GP83A-B 34 Inch 21: 9 UltraGear Curved QHD (3440 x 1440) 1ms Nano IPS Gaming Monitor with 160Hz and G-SYNC Compatibility - Black (34GP83A-B) : Electronics
It's 32" across, 18" high and would easily fit in the middle of the space which is 44" across and 22" high at the front.

I got the monitor and TV moved to the left spot. The space in the middle is empty now. I'll do more research on monitors and start building the computer.

Last edited:
Yeah i was worried about those fans. They aren't really rainbow colored, they are solid but change from time to time. Im guessing somewhere in the O.S. is some kind of app to control the colors The kb and the mouse will go to my old pc. I like my current kb and mouse and they are both wireless so that saves a little bit of wiring on the desk.

This rig is way more classic than Minge's Aston. Congrats.

Thanks. I'll have to check the image host setting on my account.

Flat panel? What about curved? Going back to this monitor.
Amazon.com: LG 34GP83A-B 34 Inch 21: 9 UltraGear Curved QHD (3440 x 1440) 1ms Nano IPS Gaming Monitor with 160Hz and G-SYNC Compatibility - Black (34GP83A-B) : Electronics
It's 32" across, 18" high and would easily fit in the middle of the space which is 44" across and 22" high at the front.

I got the monitor and TV moved to the left spot. The space in the middle is empty now. I'll do more research on monitors and start building the computer.
That's basically the same monitor as my LG 32GN63T from Costco, but nearly $400 more, wider and curved. I'm pretty used to 16x9 aspect ratio, as it's what I use at work and everywhere else. I'd be more concerned about the aspect ratio than anything else, as you're also looking at 16x9 all day. Costco has a 90 day no questions return policy and they have similar prices and models (hint hint).

Ok...i am now a COD gaming God. Well not really, but at least now im not a mobile weapons collection platform. On my old pc i would move like crap, could barely see so i would run around and collect weapons and gear only to get popped by someone and not even see where they were at and they collect my stuff...probably be the first or second to get killed.

now im getting 5-6 kills, yeah i suck i know, and at least making top 5.

The monitor is beautiful

Back