[Trooper-Gate #2] Sarah Palin abused power and violated state law (gg)

Ah, what the hell.

We need more Bush videos!

"It's your money! You paid for it!" :lol:

how did we elect this guy twice?... :ugh:

I wonder what TseTse is going to do once it's finally revealed that Obama isn't eligible for the office of president of the united states. What cock will fill his mouth then? Ron Paul?

Don't mind Gandalf...you'd be bitter towards the world too if you were in your mid 40's and hopelessly alone.

Wait...no. That doesn't make sense.

If you were alone and pathetic like Gandalf, you would...

Forget it. Point is that Gandalf is an idiot who sucks at life. The end.

Obama is black, and thats all I need to vote against him this year! Hooray!

Ladies and Gentlemen.

May I present to you: Our men in uniform...

Well, maybe I've been wrong about this war all along. Perhaps it does have a purpose. And that purpose is to do America a service by scraping some of the proverbial dirt off the bottom of our shoes...

Anyways,

(CNN) ...ethics adviser to Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin warned in July that firing her public safety commissioner would become a "grave concern" for her administration. Wevley Shea, a former U.S. attorney and fellow Republican, urged Palin to apologize to former Commissioner Walt Monegan and fire anyone on her staff who discussed her former brother-in-law, state Trooper Mike Wooten, with the commissioner.

Ho hum.

(CNN) ...Sarah Palin denied Saturday that she had abused her power as Alaska's governor, a conclusion reached by a state investigator in a report released the day before.

And again... the committee behind this investigation was REPUBLICAN.

Again... they concluded that she VIOLATED STATE ETHICS LAW.

Last edited:
we get it she broke the law heads will roll she should pay for her crimes blah blah blah

all the politicians suck dick dude

can you stop wasting bandwidth with this stuff, you aren't going to change anyone's mind this far into the game

you're like a child

way to back-pedal and to confess you're the one acting like a fucking imbecile.

grats.

(ill do this all day, fancy, thanks for bumping)

i think mccain chose palin knowing that she was becoming a malignant cancer because the "vast rightwing conspiracy" of advisors he has wouldnt let him pick lieberman.

i think mccain chose palin knowing that she was becoming a malignant cancer because the "vast rightwing conspiracy" of advisors he has wouldnt let him pick lieberman.

I have occasionally wondered about this, too. If he's kinda martyring himself.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall with him and Lieberman talking heart to heart about all of this.

way to back-pedal and to confess you're the one acting like a fucking imbecile.

grats.

(ill do this all day, fancy, thanks for bumping)

arguing with you is like arguing with a tree

anyhow i'm sure you will but i'm going to go watch the texas OU game so have fun posting political threads all day long

Back