congratulations to joemomma5000, best poster in the history of tribalwar

i don't think the ignorant masses of this thread realize that joe had already freaked out (over a tiny unnamed thumbnail picture) and quit tw hours before eph brazenly threw out his name and linked-in

mostly because that thread was deleted, whoops

Most people forget too that Kurayami didn't really quit the boards until triple started driving by his house.

there seems to be a pretty strong trend with people who leave in these situations.

the first step is being a dickbag for 5-10 months.

I dont see why people put fraggle down at all

he's a sociopath, deal with it

He's not really a sociopath, he seems like irl he genuinely friendly and such.

He's more of a degenerate. A morally bankrupt hedonist.

I don't think anyone is "putting him down" by pointing out the stark facts of his life.

He's not really a sociopath, he seems like irl he genuinely friendly and such.

He's more of a degenerate. A morally bankrupt hedonist.

I don't think anyone is "putting him down" by pointing out the stark facts of his life.

have you ever dealt with sociopaths

they're friendly as shit until their idea of a little joke is destroying your life

and when you're not laughing along they get confused

but having said that, I dont see any problem here

Most people forget too that Kurayami didn't really quit the boards until triple started driving by his house.

i'm pretty sure that's not true

he sent fraggle a "you win" pm the minute after his phone rang and never posted again

he did

but that was at least a day or three after kura had stopped posting already

i'm not saying it wasn't incredibly creepy/hilarious, just that kura was already gone

Well ok, but the point is that Kura left when people started harassing him in real life. His "picture" had been on the boards for years.

The great thing about JoeMomma5000 was you could call him a fat neck-beard, nerd, and it would all be accurate.

I remember he posted pictures of him driving around searching for the house.

:mecry:

:( , NO one drives by here creepy like, nah eben tah say :fu: I sew :(

EXCEPT, like ANGIE:kiss:

Maybe she wanna ???? steal sum shit fer her CRACK habit? :lol:

Last edited:
Back