Black Lives Matter

Finally the snowflakes can watch basketball again

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Nope. At this point I want the NBA to renounce BLM organizations, stop doing business with China, and fire any player that touts the Globalist bullshit.

I love cancel culture now!!!

Basketball is a shit sport regardless of its branding.

I don't think there is any sport, activity, or exercise that will resonate as worthwhile among what's left of TW.

Pro-tip: Gambling, Nascar, and golf are not sports.

I watch college footballs, rugby, and motogp on occasion but thanks for your valuable input numbnuts

I don't think there is any sport, activity, or exercise that will resonate as worthwhile among what's left of TW.

Pro-tip: Gambling, Nascar, and golf are not sports.

Why is it called Motorsport if it's not a sport?

Why is it called Motorsport if it's not a sport?

For the same reason people that fish call themselves sportsmen and Texas Hold 'em is on ESPN. Sedentary fat people with hobbies want to think what they are doing is worth something, so they call it sport. In 00-01 when TW actually had members, there was a movement to call Tribes and other video games sports, lol.

For the same reason people that fish call themselves sportsmen and Texas Hold 'em is on ESPN. Sedentary fat people with hobbies want to think what they are doing is worth something, so they call it sport. In 00-01 when TW actually had members, there was a movement to call Tribes and other video games sports, lol.

God you're an insufferable, arrogant prick. How can you not see this?

Back