Black Lives Matter

I feel like your micro aggression towards me right now is creating a hostile space that is insensitive to Native American tire catchers.

hmm did the BLM/Defund the police run out of team yet? I figured it would go until after the election.

Suffered a blowout
Yep, Heat lost their best players. Down 0-2. It's ova. Miami got all excited before the finals started with the Cubans banging their pots and pans in the streets. But that was short lived. They're going to be swept unless the NBA rigs it so Miami wins one game out of pitty.

Yep, Heat lost their best players. Down 0-2. It's ova. Miami got all excited before the finals started with the Cubans banging their pots and pans in the streets. But that was short lived. They're going to be swept unless the NBA rigs it so Miami wins one game out of pitty.
Lolwat

idk where that came from but considering the crooked officiating in the west finals we all kno that the DENVER NUGGETS r the real champs

That made my head hurt - hard.
I wonder if it was stolen and sold to her? She probably thinks that her buying it magically makes it not stolen.

:psyduck: it's not a stolen car the police are just fucking idiots as usual

i like how u just assume she thinks buying stolen goods is ok because she's black :lol:

Last edited:
:psyduck: it's not a stolen car the police are just fucking idiots as usual

i like how u just assume she thinks buying stolen goods is ok because she's black :lol:
Yeah, it was just supposedly involved in a shooting instead (and the shooter is probably the guy who snuck away part-way through the video). Much better. :weird:

Hartford Police release body camera video of Blue Hills Avenue incident | fox61.com

In a release Monday afternoon, police said the vehicle was wanted "specifically for involvement in a shots-fired incident in an neighboring community." The sheet also lists "many vehicles that are reported stolen," police said in the release.

At one point the woman got back into her car and the vehicle goes into reverse. The car is approached by four officers and the woman is handcuffed on the ground by several officers.

When the woman is on the ground, she is heard saying "I can't breathe."

A man and a child were also in the vehicle at the beginning of the stop.

"During the commotion," police said, "the male passenger took the child and left." Police said the male passenger is the suspect in the shots-fired incident.

Back