Black Lives Matter

I'm RACIST
Ella Fitzgerald is a better singer than any other race has produced...

That wop Frank is a very close second.

Final tournament of the Disc Golf season. The recap will be on ESPN2 on Tuesday November 24th at 8pm EST.

Great finish. Sad to see the season end.
:cry:
They'll have challenge videos and smaller tournaments, but this is it for the year.

do u play disc golf
No. I played ball golf in high school, but didn't keep playing. Too frustrating, too expensive, and takes hours. I'm 56 and my knees are shot. Would not be able to walk the course without my knees being sore afterwards. I swim laps in a pool and ride a 10 speed bike.

No. I played ball golf in high school, but didn't keep playing. Too frustrating, too expensive, and takes hours. I'm 56 and my knees are shot. Would not be able to walk the course without my knees being sore afterwards. I swim laps in a pool and ride a 10 speed bike.
Biking is great exercise, good on you.

Most multi speed bikes sold in the USA after 1985 had more than 5 gears in the rear, making them at least 12 or more speeds.

Right Lemon?
:gayfight:

Biking is great exercise, good on you.

Most multi speed bikes sold in the USA after 1985 had more than 5 gears in the rear, making them at least 12 or more speeds.

Right Lemon?
:gayfight:

They are called ten-speeds again because most road bikes have cassette hubs with ten gears. A 39 and 53 chainring up front do give you 20 different gears total, but they were called ten-speeds in the 60's and 70's (freewheel with 5 gears and 2 chain rings up front), then as freewheels gave way to cassette hubs with more gears they were called whatever, and now they are called ten-speeds again.

It's great how Vanster just knows what everyone else is into when they aren't posting on TW.

My Cannondale SR600 from 1986 has 6 in the rear and 2 in front. No one around here called it a 10 speed, except maybe my dad. 12 speed or simply racing bike once the gear wars started.

You say that as if you're physically active in some way and are "in the know." [emoji38]
You're like tehvul

We all know what you look like. And we've seen your court records. You're an aging out of shape alcoholic bum. You don't get to call anyone out.

Speed walking isn't a sport old man. There's nothing you can beat me in. Nothing. Other than the race to death. In which case you're definitely going before TW goes.

Back