'Elections Have Consequences; Stolen Elections Have Catastrophic Consequences

the left doesn't care about chain of custody, or improper ballots, because they benefited.

So...in 2024 the right needs to ONLY use mail in ballots, get someone on the inside to add thousands of ballots since we now know chain of custody isn't something you can legally challenge, and beat the left at their own game.

And you'll still have a trillion dollar money laundering uniparty bureaucracy running everything gg

lol

OP dipshit whoever the fuck he is links to rumble and is a clear trump leg humper.

run along, nothing of worth to see here...

storm the capital next time so they can toss you behind bars as well, inbred yokel.

lol

OP dipshit whoever the fuck he is links to rumble and is a clear trump leg humper.

storm the capital next time so they can toss you behind bars as well, inbred yokel.

Stage VI TDS

Learn to recognize the symptoms before it's too late.

lol

Since you don't come here much, I'll catch you up. TW members believe that the only people that broke the law on January 6 were FBI plants, BLM and Antifa members dressed up as Trump supporters, while Anthony Fauci and Greta Thunberg gave them instructions through hidden ear-pieces.

Unfortunately, the reality is that the rednecks trying to stop the electoral count and overthrow the government are being prosecuted and imprisoned. I should put that in the feel-good stories thread.

Since you don't come here much, I'll catch you up. TW members believe that the only people that broke the law on January 6 were FBI plants, BLM and Antifa members dressed up as Trump supporters, while Anthony Fauci and Greta Thunberg gave them instructions through hidden ear-pieces.

Unfortunately, the reality is that the rednecks trying to stop the electoral count and overthrow the government are being prosecuted and imprisoned. I should put that in the feel-good stories thread.

roflol

You are an arrogant fool. Your dunning-kruger mindset will catch up with you someday.

Wouldn't it be funny if the USA collapsed in on Itself because everyone thought everyone else was cheating and therefore began cheating themselves, but there was no significant fraud in the first place.

Starting to catch the drift of "nothing to fear but fear itself"

(Funny "uh oh", not funny "haha")

the left doesn't care about chain of custody, or improper ballots, because they benefited.

So...in 2024 the right needs to ONLY use mail in ballots, get someone on the inside to add thousands of ballots since we now know chain of custody isn't something you can legally challenge, and beat the left at their own game.

nailed it

Back