Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

Critical thinking on display in LA

Hey, isn't this the worst place in the US for a COVID spike right now?
I wonder.... hmmmmm

Last edited:
Sean Nelson
2 weeks ago
The only catastrophic failure here is the cops decision to detonate explosives in the middle of a neighborhood

the fireworks were perfectly fine before the cops showed up

If you walk across the southern border from Mexico illegally... you are bused and flown into the heartland of America with a note that reads report to us in 8 months if you haven't already disappeared into society.

If you float to America on a raft from your homeland that is torn apart by violence and on the verge of open civil war... you'll be back in Cuba in 4 days.

It is pretty clear what game the Democrats are playing here... it ain't one of humanitarian concerns.

Reactions: clu
It's almost as if this jew wants to usher in a societal collapse that would give birth to communism, much like the Bolsheviks.

no no no..it will be the OMEGA HYPERDEADLY SUPERVIRUS!!

You can spread it without having it, transmission from miles away through nothing more than sight and possibly through phone contact. It will have an actual survival rate of 99.999% but you need a vaccine now!!, and possibly 2 more in a couple months

because i'm not vaccinated, my work is segregating me into a separate office, just to sit in by myself, with a requirement to wear a mask at all times. For this privilege, they also requiring me to pay for that office in the world financial center out of my expense budget. no thanks, i'll just be working from home indefinitely.

My wife's work is going to go back in september, they were talking about segregating the vaxd from non vaxd...but the governor put the clamp on that shit

its retarded. both can get covid , both can give covid

the vaxd people should be put in rooms, they're the ones walking around like nothing can hurt them

Well, i've been around really nobody but my family for almost 2 years at this point. Its possible i had the 'vid back before all this started.

But if im in the same room with a vax'd person...well only one of us is known to have the virus in them..and its not me. The mask only protects one person...and its not them. So they need to go take their viral transmitting asses back to their little enclosed area and keep their masks on

Well, i've been around really nobody but my family for almost 2 years at this point. Its possible i had the 'vid back before all this started.

But if im in the same room with a vax'd person...well only one of us is known to have the virus in them..and its not me. The mask only protects one person...and its not them. So they need to go take their viral transmitting asses back to their little enclosed area and keep their masks on

wat?

Back