2019-nCoV

i'm on the second aeron, with the first purcased from earthlink when they shitcanned their dallas office. it lasted ~8 years before the arms etc started falling off.

edit- but farts go right through them. eat healthy

:lol: this 35" wide particle-board box with oak veneer and a marble top is yours "within reach" for only $12,000 :rofl: jfc do people actually buy this shit?????

7N9qV8X.png
Besta - $450
besta-storage-combination-with-drawers-sindvik-black-lappviken-stubbarp-black-brown__0979804_pe814718_s5.jpg

CDC says majority of Americans have had COVID-19

A majority of Americans, including 3 in 4 children, have had COVID-19 as a result of the Omicron variant surge this past winter, according to data released Tuesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Driving the news: The overall U.S. seroprevalence, or the prevalence of a disease in a population, went from 33.5% to 57.7% from December 2021 to February 2022, according to the report.

No one I know IRL has ever told me they had it. But I figure everyone on earth has now been exposed

That's impossible. There were plans. There were rules. If you wind up suffering from long covid its entirely your own fault.

If you follow the science and and up where you started you should ask yourself "Well, how did I get here? Am i right? Am I wrong? My God, what have I done?"

Back