when russia invades ukraine

Some muslims are fine, so long as they are not in the US. The best muslims in Russia are white, know about the jew, and fight globohomo. These people will be safe from jews because of their strong right wing war criminal leader. He is young and may he live a long life.

NYPICHPDPICT000007635270.jpg

I can believe that. People that are good at war, generally dont want to be in war. They have seen it, thats why they dont want to be in it. Thats not all like that and everyone has a price. But most people i've met that are true professional soldiers, They don't really like war, they are just good at it and aren't necessarily in a hurry to rush off to some place like ukraine when they have no dog in the fight unless they are getting paid very well

New York Times
don't tell me what the article is about
just tell me WHY they wrote it
are they pivoting away from the war now;calling people who supported it grifters? or shaming people for not fighting hard enough..

Last edited:
The Amerifat volunteers are garbage quality, mainly because they aren't veterans no matter how many tours they did in Iraq or Afghanistan. They've never been in an actual war where the enemy actively shoots back with equal weaponry. Never spent a day in a dirty, wet trench getting a hundred+ 205mm shells landing around you every day. Ain't no air support for you in Ukraine. Plus the UAF high command doesn't give two fucks about hohols dying in droves, much less the foreigners, except they don't trust the foreigners to hold anything remotely important.

americans are used to fighting in wars where they lose 7k troops in 20 years and not 7k troops a week and they don't have to worry about being fed into the meat grinder with no air support and artillery

The proxy war in Ukraine isn't one where you can call in a howitzer barrage and two JDAMs on a mud brick building that might have one illiterate farmer with an AK in it.

Back