when russia invades ukraine

lmfao meth head kingsobieski documented Iranian disinformation agent loves Russia

Move back to Iran since you hate America so much, or better yet move to Russia they have a 30% Muslim population and you seem to love Russia. They can conscript you and send you into the meatgrinder.

ah geez guys,

200 more banks at risk of collapse?

Economists warn that nearly 200 banks are at risk of runs, failure - Washington Times.

dang it, howre we going to grift more money to ukraine???

ah geez, interest rates crushing banks but the only solution is increasing interest rates? ah geez, that sounds bad.

guess it was a good thing after all to embargo Russia and isolate it from the West's bank contagion. Thanks USA!

u been wachin too much rick morty lul

Russia would rather not have direct conflict with the US. It would be in China's interest if there was direct conflict I believe because if that was the case, there would never be a more perfect moment to invade Taiwan.

I'm not going to believe any big happenings when they are first reported. Too many different players are incentivized to play out some kind of false flag.

I'm also thinking the more realistic nuclear tension people should worry about is some small nuke that mildly warms a neighborhood being a false flag used to say "omg, they used nukes, time to go all in."

Back