when russia invades ukraine

ukraine = the black ppl/trans community (aka welfare queens stealing from the blue collar white american) of the international community that's rly wat's going on here

who else freeloads as hard as ukraine? police, public school teachers, joel embiid who's 2 much of a punk bitch 2 show up and face the mv3 joker "the joker" jokic

children, those little shitbags haven't swept a god damned chimney since england was able 2 scare the shit out of ppl

Russia and North Korea will trade weapons for food

According to John Kirby, a spokesperson for the U.S. Department of National Security, Russia is sending a delegation to North Korea to distribute food in return for weapons. Any weapons deal between North Korea would be against resolutions of the United Nations Security Council, says Kirby.

The U.S. has already charged North Korea with providing weapons to the Wagner group of Russian mercenaries and the Russian military in Ukraine. Pyongyang rejected the allegations.

At a press conference, Kirby stated that the U.S. has fresh information on the agreement.

“We also understand that Russia is seeking to send a delegation in North Korea and that Russia is offering North Korea food in exchange for munitions,” he stated...

it trickles down through the IDENTITIES in a communist society
they're gambling you don't notice; they are riverboat gamblers

Last edited:
You are simping for the globalist corporation that you think you control by boycotts

The CCP have entered the room
and they don't care about your
$
Corporations
or Reservations

let me see your social score 'comrade'

well, that doesn't sound approving

Ukraine_population_pyramid.gif

it's over

sorry my boomer translator fucked up when decoding the mald here's a good one for maos glorious one child policy

China_population_pyramid_from_2023_to_2100.gif

it's over for the woke usa this country is the future

i hope u guys are ready to bow to ur new overlords

Last edited:
i'll overlook ur incompetence given you guys dont even understand biological science thats taught by people who cant figure out their own sex or pronoun

Back