[(#)SOCCER] The Official 2012-2013 Soccer Thread

The AllStar game is such a weird matchup.

MLS is a team of solid ex-Europe stars mixed with the future of American stars.

The Premier League team is always early on in its preseason with a decent number of new signings they want to show off.

The MLS team gets to "practice" together for a week, but clearly the concept of set plays and the like have the look of winging it.

The English team hasn't always played together but they are in preseason so they should be somewhat familiar with each other, minus the new signings.

I really feel like it says absolutely nothings since there are so many reasons why one team could appear to be worse, but at least it was a pretty entertaining game. (Minus the obvious handball no-call).

Oh, and lol Chelsea.

Idk, im playing with some friends of mine. But if you played last year and use the same account the leagues you were in will still be there.

Monkey b only cares about Spain when they win

Dollars to donuts he will b gloating if Spain win gold

Glory hunting scum

It is a good point, I care about my teams no matter what level of play or competition it is. If you look at the Spain squad, it's not like they've brought a bunch of scrubs. You may not care, but obviously whoever is doing the selecting does.

Spain are still favorites to win the whole tourny so its a big upset. Whats nice about the Olympics is that you get to see a lot of talent play but with a higher level than U21s.

Nice freekick by Ramirez.

Are these games being broadcast anywhere?

NBC Sports or something?

Also, Spurs might steal Ramirez from you, too :p His agent was apparently in London talking to a PL club. Then again, it could just be LFC representatives who understandably don't like to be in Liverpool when they don't have to be.

NBC Sports or something?

Also, Spurs might steal Ramirez from you, too :p His agent was apparently in London talking to a PL club. Then again, it could just be LFC representatives who understandably don't like to be in Liverpool when they don't have to be.

msnbc i think

NBC Sports or something?

Pool will prob (hopefully) be willing to splash some cash for Ramirez and instead let Dempsey go. They wont spend 15m for Allens buyout-clause but if another team makes a bid for him Liverpool are free to join in.

how come brazil has been sucking so much lately. they used to be so much better back in the day.

To be fair to GB, the Senegal team might as well have been carrying machetes out there.

It was like watching Hotel Rwanda or some shit. They were just scything people down savagely.

How does the guy not get sent off for cutting Bellamy in half. Seriously. Thats a red card in rugby, let alone football.

Team GB is so bad

I don't just say this because I'm an Arsenal fan, but...

...they need Rambo in the starting 11. One of the only players on the squad with technical ability and creative drive.

But yeah, they suck and are a big dog to win a medal.

I feel like Brazil has the most stacked team. They really should win this.

Back