[(#)SOCCER] The Official 2012-2013 Soccer Thread

i know but its like 10 years since a epl team got knocked out before group stages so i rendered it a non issue

(it was everton too, hee hee)

e1 y u poaching suarez from liverpool i thought other teams poached u guys y y y

"This is my world. And in my world, you gotta get dirty. So that's what I'm doing. I'm gettin' dirty."

rvp-wenger1024_2812459.jpg

Don't hate the player, hate the game. When the Chel$ki, Money©hest, and ¢ity scum are constantly trying to raid our roster for a little piece of the Arsenal magic, it leaves us no choice but to start being the bad guy as well.

We wouldn't need to make these kind of moves if Cashley Cole, Adebuymore, Brokenglass, Van Piggy, and Na$ri hadn't skipped town at the first sign of a bigger paycheck, but the treacherous swine have forced our hand.

It's sad day for the rest of you lot.

There's nothing the Prem fears more than Wenger with money.

Retweeted yaya toure (@YayaToure_):

Why are Liverpool fans angry? Luis just wants to be part of their past...I thought they loved history.

City players should learn to keep their mouths shut on twitter. Especially when they finish a season 15 points behind their rivals.

You guys read my mind. Was literally posting the new thread before you typed those messages. Anyways, get the fuck in and get mashed up in the fantasy league by yours truly.

Back