[(#)SOCCER] The Official 2012-2013 Soccer Thread

I can't imagine Adam lasting beyond this transfer window, He embodies everything Rodgers isn't about. Game ended 1-1, had some ok passing spells, none of the older players impressed much but some of the 16/17 year olds were probably the best players on the field :lol:

Pretty silly to look heavily into the first pre season games. They are almost always to be taken with a grain of salt especially tactically. You could see subtle hints of Liverpool getting into some of the shapes that Swansea used last season, but the fullbacks and a few of the midfielders were really awkward doing it.

That said, there is no chance Adam will be able to play with the composure Rodgers will expect. He's a garbage low % player and they would be smart to sell him while they can. Adam out and Joe Allen in, wouldn't be surprised to see that at all, assuming they can circumvent the agreement not to sign Swansea players.

Code:
YOUR PURCHASE
------------------------------------------------------------
Your Purchase Number is 10488917        Purchase Date: Jul 24 2012 10:56AM
Tickets
Event: Exhibition: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Liverpool FC  Jul 28 2012  1:00PM
Venue: M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, MD, United States of America
Section: 100    Row: 6
Price: $114.00 Each     Quantity: 4

Surprisingly my parents wanted to come too so I got 4 tix

halfway line - u all niggas jelly?

also if you're looking for exhibition tickets or other soccer games in the US I highly recommend http://tixcity.com/ - they are specialized for soccer events

ticketmaster which sells the "official" tickets was charging me the same price, but their "best available" was the club level 1 level up behind the corner flag

Last edited:
you want endzone seats in the proper fan section so that you can get your party on

if I felt like making another trip up towards the dc area (3-4 hrs) I'd be there but fuck that, 4 in 6 weeks.

We brought a pretty good squad actually, only really missing Ratface, Top lad, and Brazilian Bruce Lee.

Then again we also have Jenas with us.

who is toplad

also I know u guys r right about the seating although it's a football field so it the first rows are naturally set back and higher from the pitch

the views:
8DEA31F39A2846678985514EFB0F25E9.ashx

Last edited:
Yes. Played MUCH better than the last couple years. Actually acquitted themselves quite well. Not sure they really deserved to win, but it was a close game. I know it's just a meaningless friendly, but you can see the progress of the league.

yup, MLS won. I thought that the reaction would be more of "LOL CHELSEA LOST TO MLS THEY SUCK NOW", but I was pleasantly surprised by this thread and facebook and other people.

Back