Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS

and just how do you think amendments are added, huh?

you think they are just added when biden and nancy say to add them?

you think they are just added if california and new york say to add them?

look it up, midget.

Again, like Validerp, reading things into my post that I never said, or implied. I simply stated that they can (and should) be amended. Regularly. Because the world changes. Well most of it does.

Under what basis?

You realize almost every legal mind in the country agrees the original Roe v Wade decision wasn't based on anything but bullshit right?

Under the basis that they're going to be reviewing all the other landmark cases. He just didn't mention the one legalizing interracial marriage, because he's in one and like a stereotypical conservative, that shit ain't affecting him until it finally does.

It's like the water park in Kansas City some years back. A douchebag republican legislator, Scott Schwab, firstly championed for relaxed water park regulations. With these new regulations, his son went on the Verrückt ride, got decapitated and died on the spot. Not only did the turd of a republican start demanding harsher regulations AFTER the lack of them (which he ensured) had an effect on him, he also sued the company running the water park for more money using some arcane, out of state legislation, instead of the legislation he himself had pushed for in Kansas which limited the upper amount one could sue for.

That is the republican. The literal embodiement of FUCK YOU, I GOT MINE.

Again, like Validerp, reading things into my post that I never said, or implied. I simply stated that they can (and should) be amended. Regularly. Because the world changes. Well most of it does.

Convince enough people that the idea is sound and they would be.

Dear Dubai bitch;

The US Constitution has been amended 27 times, most recently in 1992.

Failure to amend the constitution, or getting congress to pass a law is on our legislators, not the Supreme Court.

Go back to playing with your crayons and sippy cup. Adults are talking here.

Dear Dubai bitch;

The US Constitution has been amended 27 times, most recently in 1992.

Failure to amend the constitution, or getting congress to pass a law is on our legislators, not the Supreme Court.

Go back to playing with your crayons and sippy cup. Adults are talking here.

But that was the addition of a new amendment, not an amendment of an existing law.

Do you even English?

But that was the addition of a new amendment, not an amendment of an existing law.

Do you even English?

Allow me to intervene.

The best advice I can give you, friend, is to pick your battles.

Fight with Fool, Pagy, Data, or in a pinch, Severed.

Arguing with idiots is like typing your thoughts into the Aether. You are wasting 40 seconds that you are never going to have back.

Allow me to intervene.

The best advice I can give you, friend, is to pick your battles.

Fight with Fool, Pagy, Data, or in a pinch, Severed.

Arguing with idiots is like typing your thoughts into the Aether. You are wasting 40 seconds that you are never going to have back.

take it from tonto. he knows.

Total Posts

Back