Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS

A bit late to call it absurd. A president that you voted for appointed 3 radically right supreme court justices, and you all cheered. Well, this is what you reap.
"Radically right" == reading the Constitution. :lol:

Thomas and Kavanaugh have already said what the court should examine next is birth control, same-sex marriage and to establish anti sodomy laws. Fun fact: Sodomy, by definition, includes oral sex. You give or get a blowjob, Thomas wants to see you in jail.
Fun fact: SCOTUS exists not to legislate, but to interpret constitutional law.

Maybe you ought to read a book sometime.

The USA is in massive trouble.
We are. Communism is horrid for all of us.

Remind me again, why did they call them amendments?

Dude, you are talking to people that haven't read books. The Constitution (very read ) is something that is read in little books at most MAGA rallies,
Interesting since most of those militia or whatever cannot tie their own shoes.

Thomas and Kavanaugh have already said what the court should examine next is birth control, same-sex marriage and to establish anti sodomy laws. Fun fact: Sodomy, by definition, includes oral sex. You give or get a blowjob, Thomas wants to see you in jail.

there is an incredible opportunity for you to read, educate yourself, and learn something. You just have to take off your blinders.

who am I kidding?

Has Thomas thought to himself that the SC will also be reviewing the legality of interracial marriages? Or does he do what most conservatives do, which is delude himself into believing that something won't affect him personally - until it does?

itt foreign fucks have an opinion lol

don't u guys have something to worry about domestically

If "we" includes me, that's a no. There must be many more interesting things to talk about that are also a figment of your fucked up imagination.

Imagination?

Lmao

Middle Eastern guys cant figure out why their new wife wont get pregnant

Someone has to tell them they have to fuck the other hole, not the boy hole they're used to

Has Thomas thought to himself that the SC will also be reviewing the legality of interracial marriages? Or does he do what most conservatives do, which is delude himself into believing that something won't affect him personally - until it does?

Under what basis?

You realize almost every legal mind in the country agrees the original Roe v Wade decision wasn't based on anything but bullshit right?

Amazing deduction Sherlock, despite me never saying anything remotely close to that. HURRDURR.
You're a typical ignorant retarded foreigner, so I will explain it simply to you: SCOTUS interprets the Constitution (and other things, but let's not confuse you). Legislators change/create law. If the vast majority wanted something changed, you vote in those representatives [read: legislators] who will do that, then get it changed. Legislators can (and have!) amend the Constitution.

For the past several decades, SCOTUS has been legislating from the bench instead of just interpreting the law as it stands. It isn't necessarily "fixed" now, but at least they're not just using personal opinions to swing one way or the other. The Constitution is supposed to be hard to change and require a lot of support or it would be utterly pointless and laws/rights would swing wildly every single election. A teenager could understand this, yet it eludes you and your kin.

Now you're educated on the topic, retard. You're welcome.

Welcome to 4 of you now.

ask one of them for a response as you will not get one from me.
:lol: Go fuck yourself feather nigger. You're the dumbest poster here. Even if you clicked reply, it's not like I'm getting an actual reply anyway. Toddlers are more mentally capable than you.

Last edited:
Under what basis?

You realize almost every legal mind in the country agrees the original Roe v Wade decision wasn't based on anything but bullshit right?
Absent has no clue as to what he's talking about. He definitely doesn't know anything about RvW.

You're a typical ignorant retarded foreigner, so I will explain it simply to you: SCOTUS interprets the Constitution (and other things, but let's not confuse you). Legislators change/create law. If the vast majority wanted something changed, you vote in those representatives [read: legislators] who will do that, then get it changed. Legislators can (and have!) amend the Constitution.

For the past several decades, SCOTUS has been legislating from the bench instead of just interpreting the law as it stands. It isn't necessarily "fixed" now, but at least they're not just using personal opinions to swing one way or the other. The Constitution is supposed to be hard to change and require a lot of support or it would be utterly pointless and laws/rights would swing wildly every single election. A teenager could understand this, yet it eludes you and your kin.

Now you're educated on the topic, retard. You're welcome.

STFU you utter twat. You haven't told me anything I didn't already know, and not once did I say or imply anything contrary to any of that.

None of which changes the fact that the constitution is 250 years old and out of date, and that it consists of "amendments", many of which urgently need to be amended, because you really should be able to do that with something called an amendment (clue's in the name). Any of these dots connecting yet, dumbass?

STFU you utter twat. You haven't told me anything I didn't already know, and not once did I say or imply anything contrary to any of that.

None of which changes the fact that the constitution is 250 years old and out of date, and that it consists of "amendments", many of which urgently need to be amended, because you really should be able to do that with something called an amendment (clue's in the name). Any of these dots connecting yet, dumbass?

and just how do you think amendments are added, huh?

you think they are just added when biden and nancy say to add them?

you think they are just added if california and new york say to add them?

look it up, midget.

Last edited:
good1 mitch no one said anything otherwise. In fact that’s exactly the point, its up to legislative branch to write laws, or amend the constitution. they can go for it.

Thank you for posting to complain about another poster posting things. It radically alters my opinion of your posting habits.

Back