Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS

i agree that if ur not american u shouldn't have an opinion on america

also let's talk about trans and abortions

i agree that if ur not american u shouldn't have an opinion on america

also let's talk about trans and abortions

all americans do is get in every others countries business. Let them reee when they get their own medicine lmao.

the only diff is other countries dont keep bombing americans to help them become free.

all americans do is get in every others countries business. Let them reee when they get their own medicine lmao.

the only diff is other countries dont keep bombing americans to help them become free.

Yeah, like when they beg us to come save them from the Germans (WWII), Arabs (Gulf War), and Russians (Ukraine)?

STFU you utter twat. You haven't told me anything I didn't already know, and not once did I say or imply anything contrary to any of that.

None of which changes the fact that the constitution is 250 years old and out of date, and that it consists of "amendments", many of which urgently need to be amended, because you really should be able to do that with something called an amendment (clue's in the name). Any of these dots connecting yet, dumbass?
You were suggesting one of these: SCOTUS applies amendments or that amendments nullify the point of SCOTUS or that amendments exist therefore interpreting Constitutional law is pointless.

No matter how much you backpedal like the spineless welshing faggot that you are, you are wrong and don't know what you're talking about.

Dear Dubai bitch;

The US Constitution has been amended 27 times, most recently in 1992.

Failure to amend the constitution, or getting congress to pass a law is on our legislators, not the Supreme Court.

Go back to playing with your crayons and sippy cup. Adults are talking here.
Everything you just said went right over his head. He has the IQ of a dark-skinned sand nigger, which is why he worked for them.

Edit: I swear on my life I predicted he wouldn't understand anything you said and then I scrolled down and saw this:
But that was the addition of a new amendment, not an amendment of an existing law.

Do you even English?

:rofl:

Under the basis that they're going to be reviewing all the other landmark cases.

Again, showing you do not understand how the SCOTUS works.

You say THEY will be reviewing ALL the other landmark cases.

SCOTUS rules on cases brought to them. They don't get to review something just because one of them wakes up and says to the others "hey guys, this one case was bothering me so I thought we should look at it".

There is a good lesson here though. Jackson v Mississippi got to the SCOTUS because the libs were not happy with only having 15 weeks to abort a baby. They took it all the way up to the SCOTUS...who said "thanks for bringing this to our attention...abortion isn't a right guaranteed in the constitution, so you lose. Also, thanks to you our ruling clearly removes the inaccurate perception that abortion as a constitutional right.

Roe would not have been overturned if the libs knew how to leave well enough alone.

But anyway...go learn how the SCOTUS does what it does before criticizing it.

ANY7Hj7.jpg

Back