2019-nCoV

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fa2c55c28-79da-4e29-9158-67c3b727dc35_1170x1218.jpeg

Well MSM
Why don't you break down the infection rate into people who are vaccinated and those who are not.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fcdbdb6e4-491c-4832-9719-35319e65f707_1170x1122.jpeg

Then we can get a real handle on that number

Pretty sure I have had it twice in 5 months, double Pfizer.
Daughter has had it twice in 5 months, unvaccinated.

We both came through OK after a few days sick.

Other family members have the flu at the moment, both have had covid twice, they are far sicker with the flu than they were with covid (fainting in the hallway sick)

Pretty much like we said all along, except if you are old or obese, and then the normal flu kills you just the same

But it is still a pretty serious disease. One that we did not have floating around everywhere before.
I don't fancy catching it every few months either, that seems to be what is going to happen.

The vaccinated Stephen Colbert praises vaccine efficacy... then catches Covid twice, within in three weeks.

Stephen Colbert Catches COVID For Second Time in the Space of 3 Weeks After Thanking Vaccine Efficacy Summit News

Wow
They fucked themselves with the vaxx and still double down. You should have so much natural immunity after having covid that getting it again so quickly never ever happens... yet here they are, talking heads thanking the Vaccine for lowering their immune system's effectiveness. Fin' Useless Idiots can't spin out of this one.

WHO could have known that elderly people are frail and more susceptible to viruses... Guess putting them sick back into nursing homes was not the thing to do but, ya know, following CDC guidelines until they figure out the SCIENCE!

YES
Let's memory hole this puppy
and do all the same mistakes we did last time
only better!!
'cause we've learned

Pretty sure I have had it twice in 5 months, double Pfizer.
Daughter has had it twice in 5 months, unvaccinated.

We both came through OK after a few days sick.

Other family members have the flu at the moment, both have had covid twice, they are far sicker with the flu than they were with covid (fainting in the hallway sick)
What were the tested?

what the what?

multiple rapid teats positive, full PCR swabs also positive

no doubt at all that we had it, except my second bout PCR was -ve, I may have passed the infectious point or it was just a shitty test, I had exactly the same symptoms as the first time round. My daughter had it a few days afterwards.

Back