2019-nCoV

Remember at the start of COVID they told all men to shave their beards and by the end men had the biggest beards ever?

Yeah. Think about it.

The vaxxed are SuperSpreaders....

How many shots have you had Vinster?
and promoted to others...
SCIENCE!
Not Even Once

Privileged/Terrified

At this point there's no reason to take Paxlovid unless you're being hospitalized for COVID.

He's either the type of person who demands the best treatment available because he can (privileged) or he's so scared of COVID he honestly thought he was in danger if he didn't take the best medicine available (terrified).

I would love to get a dose of Pax for my upcoming travel. A perfect use for it IMO.
Probably easier to get it in a foreign country. Just like baby formula.

aahh I thought the whole point of Pax was to take it early..
NOT WAIT
until you're hospitalized
like they've encouraged for all other treatments

keep Ivermectin handy idiots
as soon as you feel the flu coming on

There's a reason it's being suppressed
There's a reason they insist on labeling it a veterinarian drug
and it's called
The Plandemic

Last edited:
aahh I thought the whole point of Pax was to take it early..
NOT WAIT
until you're hospitalized
like they've encouraged for all other treatments

Ideally it would be used like Tamiflu if I understand correctly. They've only been making enough for those at high risk of hospitalization/death though (probably in an attempt to force people toward vaccination instead).

Now that no one is getting hospitalized (thanks to COVID variants getting weaker by the day) they seem to be relaxing the requirements, probably to sell more Paxlovid while they can. :weird:

shanghai-covid-lockdown-lifted-04.jpg

While the New York City-based company initially ran into supply issues, hindering the rollout early on, there is reportedly an excess of the drug available in the U.S. at the moment.
Recipients of Paxlovid report symptoms returning and even testing positive for the virus again | Daily Mail Online

The symptoms the second time were milder ... in some ways, we feel that Paxlovid did its job. It took away the extreme symptoms of the first round and reduced them very quickly in all three cases.'

Early use is best; I bet it works on flus too

Last edited:
The symptoms the second time were milder ... in some ways, we feel that Paxlovid did its job. It took away the extreme symptoms of the first round and reduced them very quickly in all three cases.'

So they are saying the second time they caught a disease it was milder than the first?

It's almost as if the human body has some sort of inbuilt defence mechanism ...

Back