Do you even keyboard

What keyboard do you use, pick all that apply.

• Total voters
wowwee-paper-jamz-justin-bieber-keyboard-guitar.jpg

Oh hey keyboard buddy.

What switches are you using Data? I ordered it with Cherry MX Brown switches, and just slapped in some Cherry MX silent reds on the left side.

I'm using a mix of stock black, and Skylight Valient keycaps.
Ej915h4.jpg

Last edited:
as someone who hates mech kbs... this was the best mech kb i could find

30afa274-974a-4127-aa79-9cca88aaa563.__CR0,0,1464,600_PT0_SX1464_V1___.jpg

cliffs: low profile and low noise

and only reason i got one is cuz i was tired of murdering the scissor switch one i used earlier every 4 months or so.

hopefully they keep making mech kbs closer to scissor switch feel.

i dont understand the mech kb sperg community who like tall keys, noisey, and high tactile resistance... theres no logical reason to prefer this therefore theyre just a cult of autists clinging to nastalgia.

as someone who hates mech kbs... this was the best mech kb i could find

cliffs: low profile and low noise

and only reason i got one is cuz i was tired of murdering the scissor switch one i used earlier every 4 months or so.

hopefully they keep making mech kbs closer to scissor switch feel.

i dont understand the mech kb sperg community who like tall keys, noisey, and high tactile resistance... theres no logical reason to prefer this therefore theyre just a cult of autists clinging to nastalgia.

Tell us more about how the shitty Razor mechanical keyboard hurt you. Mechanical keyboard switches fall into 3 categories, linear, tactile, and clicky. Most people think a mech keyboard has to be clicky because they are the loudest and it's obvious when anyone is typing on one.

The best keyboards are quiet and mechanical. I have an old mechanical Razor and it's loud as fuck. It was $20 at a pawn shop, and that's the only reason I have it. A Redragon K552
71cngLX2xuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

or a k551 if you like a numberpad will be light years ahead of any dome keyboard. And they're cheap. $29 for the K552 and 39 for an extra numpad. Just don't get the clicky switches. Red, black or brown ftw.

Last edited:
Back