No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

I think this MGTOW stuff is unhealthy and demoralizing beyond a few hours of a few good points they make. You decided not to get married again, okay. Don't wallow in this stuff for too long. If you look past the content of what these people say, none of them seem happy or like they really have fun in life.

Be conscious of avoiding the pitfalls of other divorced men:
-Coming off as the bitter divorced guy
-Involving your ex in every story you tell
-Seeing the qualities if your ex in all women
-Reeking of loneliness and desperation
-Neglecting diet, health, hygiene, home cleaning ect

You should get a dog. Weight lifting would have a big payoff at this stage of your life for longevity, and the test boost would be nice for a single man.

Why me too
I had what Reggs' wrote all planned out to write here.

I would like to add that stable families are a good thing when they happen.
And marriage/commitment is a good thing for families.
Kid's Lives Matter

Last edited:
Why me too
I had what Reggs' wrote all planned out to write here.

I would like to add that stable families are a good thing when they happen.
And marriage/commitment is a good thing for families.
Kid's Lives Matter

Yes but you're also likely having a stroke.

You're a weird fucking dude who should be very happy playing out your string.

I think this MGTOW stuff is unhealthy and demoralizing beyond a few hours of a few good points they make. You decided not to get married again, okay. Don't wallow in this stuff for too long. If you look past the content of what these people say, none of them seem happy or like they really have fun in life.

they make every excuse possible for not being able to fuck a bitch even tho females are dumb as dirt.

NGFM - you should get one of those Japanese soft dolls made to look exactly like Laurie. Then, send her pics of you doing it up the ass while wearing a cowboy hat and shit like that.

that doesnt seem like a healthy thing to do

but i just went ham on 2 burgers with ghost pepper mustard so what the hell do i know

He floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee.
You float like a poop and get covered in pee.

I get men wanting to be in control of their own destiny.

But it's still way more fun to bring someone along for the ride as well

NGFM - you should get one of those Japanese soft dolls made to look exactly like Laurie. Then, send her pics of you doing it up the ass while wearing a cowboy hat and shit like that.

devil horns and red makeup would do the trick

"THE DEVIL FUCKS YOU"

XOXO

He floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee.
You float like a poop and get covered in pee.

He doesn't though really, does he? He has asshole cancer which is very unlike a butterfly. Unless it's a 95lb noodle armed Mexicunt Butterfly. I never saw that one in my book of Lepidopterae but to be fair my edition is quite old.

Back