Black Lives Matter

There any .gifs of black on asian hate crimes? I haven't been around but I assume..

So think of that gif, posted

right here

There any .gifs of black on asian hate crimes? I haven't been around but I assume..

So think of that gif, posted

right here

no we just post gifs of fascists getting ANTIFAd in public places

tumblr_owip7nhlt11uw7ihbo4_400.gif

anyone book tix to visit g floyd and black victimhood shrine and museum yet?

please note the following instructions for our completely non-racist white only instructions

george-floyd-sq-sign-03.jpg

o ya, no asians allowed, this aint korea or china town motherfucker

If I saw racist shit like that I would tear it down, who the fuck do these people think they are

yeah - these people :psyduck:

I'mma engage with compassion and take the burden off my black brothers by considering that maybe insecurities over your short stature are the cause of your asshole behavior rather than pure racism.

considering youre a coward for accepting racism

your weak ass compassion doesnt mean shit, virtue signaling bootlicker

Sicarii-2.png

but tell ya what, how about you write up the same rules and change out white for black if you dont think that shit isnt racist

All talk. Although, blacks are getting in some decent practice killing each other.
Whites just seem to be good at killing anything including whites.
Comes with the skin color according to the media.

Whites evolved to have high trust societies. That's important for survival in northern Europe since it's difficult to survive alone compared to other parts of the world. The way this plays out in behavior is that whites tend to take a lot of shit before they reach a breaking point, because deep down we want to search for a way to maintain social order and trust.

Blacks don't. Blacks reach a point of violence far sooner, and that's a hallmark of a low trust society. Trust is impossible with a low threshold for impulsive violence.

Once whites reach a breaking point, we carry out highly organized and resourceful violence very well. We really are great at war. Although jews harp on about the Tulsa race war, I see it as a good example of white behavior. Everyone was on edge and the whites just went into war mode when blacks started shooting people in the town square. Blacks started a race war and whites ended it with highly organized packs and bombing runs with crop dusters.

Last edited:
POC are flat out stupid. That's why I keep posting the IQ stats. Trying to bring them up to Whites level or dumb down Whites isn't going to happen. Mixing the races doesn't help either. Yet there will be .00001% of gifted POC who are super nerds, and that blows the stereotype out of the water, even though the IQ and Crime stats say otherwise.

Look at all the problems in the USA and what race is causing it.
Riots, Drive-Bys, Fights on South Beach for Spring Break, Black on Black crime in liberal cities.

But you're not supposed to talk about this in public, FB, or YT comments.

Last edited:
^^^ ABP (Angry Black People). I watched that video 5 times. It's interesting to see the girl come out of the house and go total crazy mode. I doubt she even saw the cop, and in that state, she didn't hear him yelling to stop.

They escalate too far. This is the same thing that happened on South Beach for Spring Break. Every night they would show POC fighting each other at a restaurant or in the streets. What are they fighting over?

Whites evolved to have high trust societies. That's important for survival in northern Europe since it's difficult to survive alone compared to other parts of the world. The way this plays out in behavior is that whites tend to take a lot of shit before they reach a breaking point, because deep down we want to search for a way to maintain social order and trust.

Blacks don't. Blacks reach a point of violence far sooner, and that's a hallmark of a low trust society. Trust is impossible with a low threshold for impulsive violence.

Once whites reach a breaking point, we carry out highly organized and resourceful violence very well. We really are great at war. Although jews harp on about the Tulsa race war, I see it as a good example of white behavior. Everyone was on edge and the whites just went into war mode when blacks started shooting people in the town square. Blacks started a race war and whites ended it with highly organized packs and bombing runs with crop dusters.

I had never heard of the Tulsa race war, so i went and looked it up

How has that not been made into a movie yet

Back