Black Lives Matter

No one is talking about what an amazing job the cop did in the Ma’Khia Bryant incident.
That cop made the right call and made an amazing shot. No bystanders were killed.

I don't think I would have made that shot. Bryant was almost on top of her victim. I think I would have used the taser to be honest. Her back was turned and she had on flimsy clothing. That way I might not kill an innocent. But, props to the officer for pulling that off. It was a split second call and it worked out to save the life of a victim.

Imagine if the cop had killed Bryant and the victim. Imagine what would be going on right now. The media would be claiming mass murder by cop.

Last edited:
I had never heard of the Tulsa race war, so i went and looked it up

How has that not been made into a movie yet

That race war is something that was not really mentioned until a few years ago, by the left. I'll never figure it out. A show of the Watchman TV series is based around it I have not seen. I never heard of it before. The left began the revival of awareness of this event but they don't know what the blacks did to lead up to it. It's really a nice redpill opportunity for people.

It's the best American example of a true honest to God whitelash or white chimp out. Normal every day whites took shit up to a point then immediately snapped into a highly organized force of deadly precision en mass.

marxist scum love using black folks to exploit and advance their agenda

they dont give a fuck about blacks one bit - look at the cities they live in after decades under democrat party rule

in fact, their use for blacks is coming to an end as more and more hispanics/latinos become the new demographic to manipulate and exploit; blacks will return to the back of the democrat party bus

sup my rent free bootlickers

get more coffee to help you cope with my posts

too early for you both to be this upset, it's friday

He is right though.. black on black crime backs him up. Black lives do do not, in fact, matter. You can try to ignore it but that is just silly.

edit, I stutter typed and I am leaving it

That race war is something that was not really mentioned until a few years ago, by the left. I'll never figure it out. A show of the Watchman TV series is based around it I have not seen. I never heard of it before. The left began the revival of awareness of this event but they don't know what the blacks did to lead up to it. It's really a nice redpill opportunity for people.

It's the best American example of a true honest to God whitelash or white chimp out. Normal every day whites took shit up to a point then immediately snapped into a highly organized force of deadly precision en mass.

Thats another thing. How does an inner-city war that had air strikes involved in it NOT make national news?

all you guys have to do is establish IQ is heritable, immutable and a universally useful measurement of cognitive ability that always properly ranks people sequentially and the Nobel prize for race science will be yours

all you guys have to do is establish IQ is heritable, immutable and a universally useful measurement of cognitive ability that always properly ranks people sequentially and the Nobel prize for race science will be yours

and all you have to do is stop believing that your idol aoc is right when she says that we only have 12 years left to live. i know, i know, it's science. you need to fight it, though.

Back