Trumps Tax Returns

kys manlet

M6a1CFW.jpg

officially trump's stance on all this tax stuff is that it's fake news. most of us no longer believe trump when he claims something he doesn't like is fake news. so now we have moved on to accepting that it's true, but that it doesn't matter. baby steps.

I need to figure out a way that I can pay as little taxes as possible.

People who figure that out, are a hero to me. More Americans should be celebrating this rather than dogpiling on Trump for paying as little taxes as possible.

It all boils down to envy.

ask not what you can do for your country ask what your country can do for you.

samuwell, as a successful business owner how many years have you been losing money for?

how many great businessmen do you know that operate at loss year after year? it seems the only years in recent times where trump has been profitable was when they were filming the apprentice. if he's such a successful businessman why are his businesses consistently operating at a loss?

They aren't. When you own 50 businesses, some will do better than others. Also, cash basis and accrual basis of accounting aren't the same thing. You're an idiot.

How much do President make giving speeches/book deals after they finish their term?

1. How much did Bill Clinton make?
2. How much did Obama make?

Pretty sure President Trump will come out with a nice chunk of change. Btw, who holds most of that debt? Deutsche Bank? Same Deutsche Bank that recently was caught laundering money for ISIS? Correct me if wrong, but didn't President Trump sign an EO where assets will be seized for Crimes Against Humanity and the like?

Last edited:
how many great businessmen do you know that operate at loss year after year? it seems the only years in recent times where trump has been profitable was when they were filming the apprentice. if he's such a successful businessman why are his businesses consistently operating at a loss?

Operating at a loss while your equity in international real estate holdings grows isn't unreasonable. And if most of your businesses are hospitality based and require constant maintenance and improvements, the best way to do THAT is by borrowing money at low rates.

But you know... whatever. He's broke. With $2B in real estate holdings. Definitely broke.

Back