Trumps Tax Returns

Mr Jimmy Pop

Contributor
Veteran XX
What’s the deal? Is it fake news or did he really pay no taxes for 10 years? How did he get a security clearance with such bad finances? Oh wait, rules don’t apply to elitists like Hilary not going to jail. Anyway hi

Can we take this opportunity to talk about how retarded income tax is? And not cry over someone who didn’t pay more taxes than they legally have to...you know...like every single one of us when we dont send extra?

well, the timing on this nothing-burger is certainly suspect. right before the massacre that is the tuesday debate? gotta get creepy joe SOMETHING to use.

It all depends on what taxes are being discussed. Put it this way - large companies have all sorts of ways to avoid tax. Including - just being told they don't have to pay it if they bring jobs etc etc etc.

So, jump after the shiny squirrel if you want. But it is highly likely he isn't doing anything illegal and this is just another shot in the absolutely relentless attack on him during his Presidency.

No, we can't, because you know, it isn't.

unknown.png

oof

Can we take this opportunity to talk about how retarded income tax is? And not cry over someone who didn’t pay more taxes than they legally have to...you know...like every single one of us when we dont send extra?

This. NOBODY wants to pay income tax. i don't care if he did or didn't, good for him

tbh i'd pay that 50% income tax 4 a finnish paradise w/ no blax and no jews and no mexicans and no americans and basically no noobs and also weightless snow

I'll take American who doesn't understand progressive taxation for 500 Alex.

I think the USA understands "progressive taxation" pretty fucking well. Perhaps one day Finland will have a Helsinki Vodka party. Maybe even turn it into a Bloody Mary party. With people like you made into tomato juice.

Back