Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed

Uh, Spacey a Jew? Atheist perhaps. Word is his father was anti-Semitic and raped his older brother on the regular...

yeah i keep seeing that he is jewish

but then how did he have a nazi father who raped him all the time?

his story and place of birth and background doesn't add up to this conclusion

i don't see him on the list of converts

Kevin Spacey's father was a Nazi child rapist brother says | Daily Mail Online

so that story isn't adding up

odds are good he doesn't make the list

and if he does it is by weak association

you got to pay the toll if you want to play as my boys movie role

DNkrrFlUQAAFrxn.jpg

religious people really do seem to enjoy this kind of thing

not just catholics and child bride mormon and muslims

in a way ppl should tip their hats to them

persecuted, killed and driven out of countless countries throughout 2+ millenniums

now they rule the world

gg

it is very impressive indeed....it demonstrates what teamwork and unified identity can do for you

DJlJwL5XUAAts0b.jpg

DJlJwvcX0AADs6v.jpg

the secret of Schrodinger's cat revealed.......

DJlJxYvX0AA0FG1.jpg

no matter how many times they shape shift in the shadows nobody ever catches on to their tactics

Last edited:
roflcopter at him actually typing out "fellow straight white men". Talk about delusional.

I agree with the rest. We are all racist. We are all sexist.

3kYhQhx.gif

Last edited:
He will never step foot on US soil again. He's most likely in some Euro country that does not extradite to the US. Too late.

well, you'd think that if he was such a sexist pig, he'd be able to play Donald trump well, right?

he sucks as djt, fucking terrible
:srsly:

:ugh:

seriously

arsin you know there is video for this?

CNN Newsroom w/ John Berman 11/1/2017| A proposed meeting between Trump and Putin - YouTube

no photo shop needed when you can see it all with own eyes

why is it hard to believe cnn ziomedia would deceive us

good one confirmed CNN camera guy

good one

when that is all they do now
I was the poster who "set the table" around here when it comes to criticizing a media that for - sans any other explanation - by luck ends up having a "mono ethnic" ownership, no doubt a tiny and selective subset of the sub group, and how this structure fascilitates offering faux alternate perspectives, mass manipulation and coordinated agitprop - another Chomsky brilliantly outlined the dynamics of this in his book Manufactured Consent. But you were too clever when you used my fave term "ziomedia" surely I cannot be played too easily. :o:

I researched it and couldn't find any site to corroborate this. But it's too small potatoes to contest this further.

Good to see SuperPat taking in teh win. :)

Last edited:
OK...I just want to get ahead of this stuff before it gets out of hand...In 5th grade I told a girl she was pretty. All through high school I masturbated to thoughts of Cathy G.'s tits wrapped around my cock. I think it was grade 11 I got a bit liquored up and told her about my fantasies. I passed out while she was blowing me. I once asked a pretty girl from japan if she'd marry me for an hour so we could fuck. There are so many other examples of my predator advances on women I can't recount them all. I am ready to atone for my transgressions toward the female populace. I hope this sets things right. I'll post again after my treatment is done.

Netflix, one of the studios behind "House of Cards," is officially severing ties with the show's star and executive producer Kevin Spacey, the streaming service announced late Friday night.

The company is also no longer moving forward with "Gore," a film Spacey was set to star in.

"Netflix will not be involved with any further production of 'House of Cards' that includes Kevin Spacey," a Netflix spokesperson said in a statement.

Netflix officially severs ties with Kevin Spacey

Back