UVALAN [uvalan]

I'd probably be interested if the game was any good. Haven't played a solid FPS that could hold my interest in a long time. Re-hashes of Battlefields suck.

Of course, "if the game was any good" is a pretty big if.

Also, I remember Mark's shirt.

Last edited:
I'd probably be interested if the game was any good. Haven't played a solid FPS that could hold my interest in a long time. Re-hashes of Battlefields suck.

Of course, "if the game was any good" is a pretty big if.

have you met any 16 year old girls who were recently fucked by a heroin addict that could hold your interest?

maybe

cons:
- 5-6hr drive,
- not close to airport
- idiots and nexters likely keep a lot of cool people away

There is a shuttle from Dulles I think or are you talking about where you are now?

Also showing up in person is not a typical idiot/nexter deal besides fraggle. They will claim they are "too cool" to show up

That could end up being another failure though. People flying in from all over for another retarded game.... Only thing that would be fun is the old t1/t2 matches.

Also, depending on where its at, I might be able to go.

So we can all have yet another weekend of locking you out of rooms, and you begging people for shit?

Maybe you should just stay home, besides do you really think Subway could do without your sandwich artist skills for a whole weekend?

indeed

i feel like this is just an attention grabbing effort on old_skuls part

but then i've always disliked the attitude he and Cheater have of 'what the hell have any of you done for the community WE RAN A LAN PARTY' so maybe i'm just biased

That's pretty harsh. For one, it *was* a herculean effort to pull off no less than eight of these things. Secondly, I don't throw it in people's face, or ask people what they've done or anything. If I've ever come across to you that way, understand it was unintentional and you have my apology.

And it's not attention grabbing - I'm sincerely trying to gauge if there's interest in it from TW's standpoint. If I want to put together a LAN for 450 strangers, we can just book the room, and make a Facebook event out of it. I'm 1000% confident that with the level of interest in the game we could sell out the event. But UVALAN is really "owned" by the people of TW, not Cheater and I. So TW is the priority for me.

Back