Current news thread

Blaspheme!!!
It is never dead!

Take out the vehicles & bugs... (hanging beacon HOF..)

interesting 'play by play' commentary

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

prophet

Rookie leagues will play new maps where one will be selected in a rotation of 15 for the majors... differing 'football' fields..
maps will come and go in voting that is not rigged once a year

Last edited:

What's happening in your country? Do you just press gang random people off the street into becoming cops? How did this sub-90 IQ retard ever become a police officer? What are y'all doing?
I bet there is no lead-up to that engagement. The cop definitely walked up to that car out of the blue and pulled his gun with the intent to murder! There were people closer he could've murdered, but for some reason he went for that guy.

Definitely.

And the guy definitely didn't back up with the door open knowing it was going to drag the officer underneath it.

A good write up of the Kanye West situation. He named the jew:

It Daily Stormer

xo9sj4hchoh41.png

Jewish GI's celebrating Passover at Joseph Goebbels' estate in 1945. As Passover occurs in April, Goebbels was still in the bunker with Hitler when this happened. He didn't kill himself until 1 May. Enjoy.

https://i.redd.it/xo9sj4hchoh41.png

Jewish GI's celebrating Passover at Joseph Goebbels' estate in 1945. As Passover occurs in April, Goebbels was still in the bunker with Hitler when this happened. He didn't kill himself until 1 May. Enjoy.
:rofl: Who fucking cares?

Christ, the dementia you already have.

I bet there is no lead-up to that engagement. The cop definitely walked up to that car out of the blue and pulled his gun with the intent to murder! There were people closer he could've murdered, but for some reason he went for that guy.

Definitely.

And the guy definitely didn't back up with the door open knowing it was going to drag the officer underneath it.

Bruh....lol... The "lead up* is clearly described by the officers radio communication prior to walking up to the car. He radios that he thinks this car ran away from him in a parking lot previously.

This shooting is garbage. He's a piece of shit pig. There was zero justification for the first volley, let alone the second. Buddy was holding a fuckin burger in his hand.

Definitely.

brain rot

FempJ9MWIAEmZ0Q

You know youre retarded when lauren fucking boebert outsmarts you :lol:

I love how she got them to retweet Let's Go Brandon
and I wonder how sick burned they felt when they were told it's coming from ByeDone's two words of Made In America. hahahahaha

Yea lighting up a person in a car because you think it might be a vehicle that got away from your previously is some Ahabian shit.

from that clip that cop should be placed in some max security gen-pop with cigarettes super glued to every inch of his skin

Back