Current news thread

agreed, you can be an idiotic libtard that hates people that meme them and talk bad about them all you want, that's not what this is about. it's about you being a fucking moron that never has anything useful to say. :shrug:

then use pignore don't be such a snowflake

And let's be real there are only around 40 posters left and 70-80% are leaning right, are you really shocked that all the bans will go against BP, cael, vanster, skipper (the ones lemon and rest already tried to start ban polls on so far)

at the end of the day you support censorship and don't support free speech or libertarianism

I always vote Chewbacca in ban polls even if it's someone I don't like but I'm not a snowflake

And let's be real there are only around 40 posters left and 70-80% are leaning right, are you really shocked that all the bans will go against BP, cael, vanster, skipper (the ones lemon and rest already tried to start ban polls on so far)

at the end of the day you support censorship and don't support free speech or libertarianism

I always vote Chewbacca in ban polls even if it's someone I don't like but I'm not a snowflake

you sound frightened to lose the ability to be a rubbish posting twat for a month on tw. don't worry, it's only a month. it's not censorship, bro, it's just a vacation of sorts. you need it.

"snowflake'? You mean like the kind of person that follows someone around repeating the same 5 or 6 words constantly? You could always use pignore on lemon, but you obviously don't.

Its not censorship, you're not expressing any kind of intelligent opinion, you're just regurgitating the same shit over and over again because you can't come up with anything else. Thats why you will never 'win' with him, you don't have the mental capacity to come up with an 'aha' kind of jab at him and every post on this forum ends up devolving into you just constantly posting 'sad, grandpa, shook, simpsons meme'.

ohh I don't care at all I didn't even vote in the poll :shrug:

I think it's more sad you want to ban someone on a forum of 40 ppl versus pignoring them but you love echo chambers like patriots.win or whatever so I guess your just as bad as libcucks that love reddit echo chamber

"snowflake'? You mean like the kind of person that follows someone around repeating the same 5 or 6 words constantly? You could always use pignore on lemon, but you obviously don't.

Its not censorship, you're not expressing any kind of intelligent opinion, you're just regurgitating the same shit over and over again because you can't come up with anything else. Thats why you will never 'win' with him, you don't have the mental capacity to come up with an 'aha' kind of jab at him and every post on this forum ends up devolving into you just constantly posting 'sad, grandpa, shook, simpsons meme'.

ignore me then you don't get to decide intelligent opinion juggs

ohh I don't care at all I didn't even vote in the poll :shrug:

I think it's more sad you want to ban someone on a forum of 40 ppl versus pignoring them but you love echo chambers like patriots.win or whatever so I guess your just as bad as libcucks that love reddit echo chamber

i don't know why you keep repeating the same bullshit over and over, when it's clearly not true. well, i guess it's because you like to spread misinformation. again, it's not about wanting a right-wing echo chamber, it's about having less of a retard autist shit posting echo chamber.

ignore me then you don't get to decide intelligent opinion juggs

its not just me tardo, everyone on this forum doesn't think you have an intelligent opinion. Even your ebuddies didn't vote 'for' you in this poll. Just ignore lemon and take your meds

remember when this was the left's favorite meme

free_speech.png

I am certainly not going to go back and search, but when FB and twatter banned Trump, did Kittycuck laugh and say it was right or did he defend Trump's right to post on those platforms?

and a response of ree, boomer, or one of the others is expected

I am certainly not going to go back and search, but when FB and twatter banned Trump, did Kittycuck laugh and say it was right or did he defend Trump's right to post on those platforms?

and a response of ree, boomer, or one of the others is expected

he, along with his daddy cael, of course laughed at him getting banned and said he should make his own twitter if he wanted free speech, and they did the same to me when i got permanently banned for being a trump supporter on twitter.

yeah kotz, you're free to use your family's jew money to make a new tw :shrug:

well, for any racereligion
you want to avoid a ban?
pay money to TW 'upkeep' ?
I'm sure we can find an amount
and you can keep posting
:lol:
:popcorn:

bp did it cost you anything to come back?

Yeah because since everyone left except for conservative white males, you boys have made this place such a raging and profitable success.

:rolleyes:

Back