2019-nCoV

sure. lots of other world leaders did that.
at the very least, he could have said he got it at some point.

pure speculation - he didn't want to play up getting the vaccine, because he knew a significant chunk of his base were anti-vaxxers, and he thought he would win the election.
it wasn't until after his loss that he started talking about the vaccine a big accomplishment - because he realized it was his only lasting accomplishment in office.
better to be remembered for that, than the riot/impeachments/semi-constructed wall/less tax for the rich etc, etc.

Last edited:
sure. lots of other world leaders did that.
at the very least, he could have said he got it at some point.

pure speculation - he didn't want to play up getting the vaccine, because he knew a significant chunk of his base were anti-vaxxers, and he thought he would win the election.
I love this new Jew-controlled MSM line of bullshit that conservative are anti-vaccine.

It's as if the hippie movement never happened.

Ever.

trump definitely got the shot in secret.

This.

He is just smart enough to know his base, and that he would lose some of his anti-vax people if they saw him ever embracing science.

We should not be talking about Trump and virology in the same venue. Not even a nodding acquaintance with one another.

We should not be talking about Trump and virology in the same venue. Not even a nodding acquaintance with one another.

Because you might have to admit he was right about Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin. And because of the serious implications it has on the EUA.

I knew he was an expert when I saw him working through how to clean the lungs live on national TV

u could really see the gears turning on that 1

what a fuckin legend

crazy how our President was talking about science on

national tv and leftsts lost their heads u would think

they would embrace his normalizing of scientific talk

Because you might have to admit he was right about Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin. And because of the serious implications it has on the EUA.

I don't think Donald Trump has been right about anything except to agree to the inheritance his father left him.

Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19 | FDA

The right-wing has a discernable and very understandable disembrace from math and science, and it is one of the 9 things that Donald Trump is able to understand. He has no business being talked about in this thread.

I don't give a shit what Trump says, I'm 100% Non-GMO mRNA-Free, and I'm going to stay that way!!

Fuck the haters. gg.

I don't give a shit what Trump says, I'm 100% Non-GMO mRNA-Free, and I'm going to stay that way!!

Fuck the haters. gg.

I post on the covid vax reddit

Anytime I pass a pharmacy with open vax shots I boost on moderna and Pfizer

I also got the j&j because it supposedly boosts t cell count for long term effectiveness

I'm gigavaxxed and will continue to get vaxxed whenever possible gfg

I post on the covid vax reddit

Anytime I pass a pharmacy with open vax shots I boost on moderna and Pfizer

I also got the j&j because it supposedly boosts t cell count for long term effectiveness

I'm gigavaxxed and will continue to get vaxxed whenever possible gfg

:bigthumb:

that's not true. he got the vaccine in secret, and the only reason it became known was because it was leaked in the media.

he didn't tell anyone because he didn't want to lose votes, and he knew he got his fan base by pandering to the various conspiracy groups across america. it's a great example of trump's disdain for his own support base.

the thing you mention about the dems fostering uncertainty is shaky at best. they were talking about it after being asked if trump were pushing it through without proper testing in order to use it to his advantage in the election upcoming.

WTF are you talking about.

This all speculation on your part.

What isn't speculation is all the times throughout 2020 when prominent Democrats voiced doubt about the vaccine and pushed it as criticism of Trump. They weaponized it as an anti-trump strategy and now that Democrats are in power and it's their responsibility to deal with the pandemic, they are actively punishing American's who don't want the vaccine and branding them persons non grata within their own communities for it.

Trump... Trump is the one politicizing the vaccine for votes?

It is hilarious to listen to Biden say (paraphrasing) "Doctors don't work for him (Trump), they don't depend on him for their jobs" and then his administration tries to enact policy that gets thousands of them fired from their jobs because they won't get vaccinated.

Cuomo straight up told New Yorkers not to trust the Federal Government about vaccines.

Vice President Harris flat out said she wouldn't take a vaccine pushed by Trump and the Federal Government... THE SAME vaccine they now say should be mandatory for all Americans.

Trump hid the fact that he got vaccinated to pander for votes? He straight up told his supporters he got and recommended everyone else to get it.

But it still isn't good enough... there is still some way of spinning it as anti-trump rhetoric and criticism of his administration .

Any time Trump says one thing... all of his opponents shout the exact opposite ten times more until everyone thinks he said the opposite. It is how propaganda works. "Repeat a lie often enough and people will eventually accept it as the truth" and that's what Democrats have been doing to oppose the rising influence of Donald Trump as a populist that challenges their power and control.

Last edited:
WTF are you talking about.

This all speculation on your part.

What isn't speculation is all the times throughout 2020 when prominent Democrats voiced doubt about the vaccine and pushed it as criticism of Trump. They weaponized it as an anti-trump strategy and now that Democrats are in power and it's their responsibility to deal with the pandemic, they are actively punishing American's who don't want the vaccine and branding them persons non grata within their own communities for it.

Trump... Trump is the one politicizing the vaccine for votes?

It is hilarious to listen to Biden say (paraphrasing) "Doctors don't work for him (Trump), they don't depend on him for their jobs" and then his administration tries to enact policy that gets thousands of them fired from their jobs because they won't get vaccinated.

Cuomo straight up told New Yorkers not to trust the Federal Government about vaccines.

Vice President Harris flat out said she wouldn't take a vaccine pushed by Trump and the Federal Government... THE SAME vaccine they now say should be mandatory for all Americans.

Trump hid the fact that he got vaccinated to pander for votes? He straight up told his supporters he got and recommended everyone else to get it.

But it still isn't good enough... there is still some way of spinning it as anti-trump rhetoric and criticism of his administration .

Any time Trump says one thing... all of his opponents shout the exact opposite ten times more until everyone thinks he said the opposite. It is how propaganda works. "Repeat a lie often enough and people will eventually accept it as the truth" and that's what Democrats have been doing to oppose the rising influence of Donald Trump as a populist that challenges their power and control.

fucking pwned

ThOuGhTs, LoOzZa?

Back